where to watch the Tour de France in San Jose

yirg

Guest
I'm down here in San Jose during the week and would like to know of a
sports bar that will have the Tour de France evening show on.
Preferably one where I they will just have it on, that I don't need to
ask them to put it on and then they send me to some minature TV in the
outside alley...

Any suggestions most appreciated.

TIA.

Yirg

Where in San Jose. It is a big place. In downtown, Flying Martini Bros
has a hugh projection screen and the guys there will put on anything you
ask. Watched stage end the other day at the Capital Club. You turn the
TV there to one channel and all the rest have to be on that one channel.
Probably one of the better places is the bar in the San Jose Athletic
club. Hugh screen, quite and they will turn it on. It is on all the
TVs downstairs.

Brittany Arms most likely will. I am sure Smoke and Mission will as well.

Just depends on where you are. I haven't found a place yet that isn't
willing to turn it on if I ask.