Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Where to get a Cannondale Synapse Alloy Frame?

Started by janiejones · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,467 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
8 May 2006
Last activity
8 May 2006
Original author
janiejones
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,467
Views / 30 days
7

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was wondering if anybody knows whether or not it is possible to purchase a new Cannondale Synapse Alloy frame and fork instead of the complete bike.

    Does anybody know of anywhere in Australia? But overseas will do also.

  2. janiejones said:

    I was wondering if anybody knows whether or not it is possible to purchase a new Cannondale Synapse Alloy frame and fork instead of the complete bike.

    Does anybody know of anywhere in Australia? But overseas will do also.

    I think I've seen some frames (not sure if their alloy or carbon) in Spoken in Me'bourne (their in the city off Elizabeth St), they might be able to help.

    www.spoken.com.au

  3. janiejones said:

    I was wondering if anybody knows whether or not it is possible to purchase a new Cannondale Synapse Alloy frame and fork instead of the complete bike.

    Does anybody know of anywhere in Australia? But overseas will do also.

    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/

    they only have the carbon listed, but presumably they can get the alloy version. either way your visa card is going to get a work out.

    --brett

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.