Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Where to buy used bikes?

Started by phouston06 · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,508 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
23 June 2005
Last activity
23 June 2005
Original author
phouston06
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,508
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. i am looking for a road bike, and i'd like to get it used. I have been looking alot at ebay, but i am wondering if there is another good internet site where i could look for a bike?

  2. www.craigslist.org

    I got my Klein there for $300!

  3. I got my Serotta off of the Roadbike Review classifieds.roadbikereview.comroadbikereview.com

  4. I got a killer deal on my Eddy Merckx Team SC on Ebay!!! $1500!!!!!!!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.