Where do you find out about triathlons?

chelsknits

Jun 15, 2016
I've never heard about any triathlons in my area but I'm thinking they just might not be promoted well or something. How do you usually find out where one is going to be so that you can enter one? I'm starting to consider training for one, but I want to make sure that there's actually some in my area first.

You can find and search for the local group by visiting the local cycle clubs. The best way to find information about triathlons is the Internet. Well, there are many sites on the Internet which contain the directory of various cycle clubs. So, go and search on the Internet.

There is a lot of triathlon competition every year. This marathon requires a lot of training and self discipline, this is the toughest marathon of all because it involves 3 types of competition (swimming, cycling, and lastly running). This is an excellent exercise for you if you want to be physically fit.

There is a lot of triathlon competition every year. This marathon requires a lot of training and self discipline, this is the toughest marathon of all because it involves 3 types of competition (swimming, cycling, and lastly running). This is an excellent exercise for you if you want to be physically fit.
by visiting the local cycle clubs. The best way to find information about triathlons is the Internet. Well, there are many sites on the Internet which contain the directory of various cycle clubs. So, go and search on the Internet.

by visiting the local cycle clubs. The best way to find information about triathlons is the Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox Internet. Well, there are many sites on the Internet which contain the directory of various cycle clubs. So, go and search on the Internet.
by visiting the local cycle clubs. The best way to find information about triathlons is the Internet. Well, there are many sites on the Internet which contain the directory of various cycle clubs. So, go and search on the Internet.