Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Where can I find 'Odyssey' cycling gloves?

Started by ant · · Last activity · 4 posts · 784 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
29 June 2004
Last activity
30 June 2004
Original author
ant
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
784
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Apologies- I tried the LBSs and the internet. I tried the Odyssey
    website. I tried r.b.m. Now I'll try here in case the many shop
    owners/knowledgable folk can help me out.

    I am trying to buy a pair or two of the Odyssey 3rd Bass gloves,
    preferably a medium in red. Does anybody know where I can buy/special
    order them?

    Many thanks,

    Anthony

  2. "ant" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]

    Quoted message said:

    Apologies- I tried the LBSs and the internet. I tried the Odyssey
    website. I tried r.b.m. Now I'll try here in case the many shop
    owners/knowledgable folk can help me out.

    I am trying to buy a pair or two of the Odyssey 3rd Bass gloves,
    preferably a medium in red. Does anybody know where I can buy/special
    order them?

    Google is your friend. A quick search on 'Odyssey "3rd base" gloves' gets
    64 hits. Try http://www.alansbmx.com/product_info.php?products_id=636,
    http://www.hollymillcycles.co.uk/products.php?show=693 or
    http://www.harryhallcycles.co.uk/item.asp?PGABC=06U&Sgrp=GLOVES.

    --

    A: Top-posters.
    Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

  3. All set now. Thanks.

    -anthony

    [email hidden] (ant) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Apologies- I tried the LBSs and the internet. I tried the Odyssey
    website. I tried r.b.m. Now I'll try here in case the many shop
    owners/knowledgable folk can help me out.

    I am trying to buy a pair or two of the Odyssey 3rd Bass gloves,
    preferably a medium in red. Does anybody know where I can buy/special
    order them?

    Many thanks,

    Anthony

  4. "DRS" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    "ant" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]

    Quoted message said:

    Apologies- I tried the LBSs and the internet. I tried the Odyssey
    website. I tried r.b.m. Now I'll try here in case the many shop
    owners/knowledgable folk can help me out.

    I am trying to buy a pair or two of the Odyssey 3rd Bass gloves,
    preferably a medium in red. Does anybody know where I can buy/special
    order them?

    Google is your friend. A quick search on 'Odyssey "3rd base" gloves' gets
    64 hits. Try http://www.alansbmx.com/product_info.php?products_id=636,
    http://www.hollymillcycles.co.uk/products.php?show=693 or
    http://www.harryhallcycles.co.uk/item.asp?PGABC=06U&Sgrp=GLOVES.

    heh, thanks. the real item name was '3rd *bass*'. thats why i didnt
    find them. got em now, though. my bad. bandwidth issues and all.

    cheers,
    anthony

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.