Where can I find a good cycling watch?

rc003

Oct 26, 2009
Im looking a for a lightweight watch to wear while cycling. Not to expensive. Under $50.00 Any ideas?

What functions are you looking for in a "cycling watch?" Is it just lightweight and tells time?

Most cycling computers have a clock function on them, and it wouldn't be adding any extra weight.

Do you have a bike computer? Any Casio or Timex is going to be cheap and light.

Just something basic that gives me the time and doesnt get in the way. I also do some mountain biking and I dont have a computer on either.

rc003 said:
Just something basic that gives me the time and doesnt get in the way. I also do some mountain biking and I dont have a computer on either.

Trundle on down to a running store and look at the ones they have.

I noticed that you found the sunglasses and watch at online stores under the same owner. The Q&A for the two threads felt a bit odd. I was wondering if something was up. If not, sorry to bring it up.

nbfman said:
I noticed that you found the sunglasses and watch at online stores under the same owner. The Q&A for the two threads felt a bit odd. I was wondering if something was up. If not, sorry to bring it up.

Yeah, people are getting more creative with their marketing/spam. I guess they run the risk that other posters will bad-mouth the products/companies they are trying to pimp, which would hurt more than if they had just not posted.

Next we'll have users with shill accounts to add testimonials to their spam. :rolleyes:

I've got to say that watch is the most stupid thing I've ever seen. Emits negative ions and Far Infrared--I can only imagine they mean light from the far infrared end of the light spectrum. What a load of unfiltered ****.

I'm beginning to think you're right, that the OP is a dedicated spamanista.

alienator said:
Emits negative ions and Far Infrared--I can only imagine they mean light from the far infrared end of the light spectrum. What a load of unfiltered ****.

LOL... does it really say that? Sounds dangerous, but maybe that's what makes it so light and good for cycling. :rolleyes:

I'm glad I'm not the only one to sense something strange. I guess we'll see.

Gee, you guys, why so negative?

Would you want to miss the opportunity to own a watch "made with Tourmaline &
Germanium Infused Silicon?"

I'm going back to see if they have any heavy duty zircon encrusted tweezers ... later

LOL.... I never clicked on the link and just assumed it was a standard POS watch until you guys started coming up with that ****. Boy was I wrong!

7 pages of BS for one little rubber band watch! Holy ****! :eek:

It's a pretty nice website, though. That guy should just stick to spamming his web design services instead of wasting money investing in crappy sports watches which emit negative ions.