Where are you from,what do you do?

Hi, I'm Andy, an American living and working in the northern part of the main island of Japan.

This is good and nice to know that you live in America. That is a country that I have always had dreams of visiting one day and I am pretty sure that with a little more funds saved, I can make that dream become a reality soon.

Howdy, y'all

I'm a forty-something guy living in Texas, attempting to elude the pitfalls of a middle age, sedentary way of living. After some not-so-good news from my doctor early in the year, I began eating better and exercising a few times a week. I began running regularly (I'm 2/3 of the way through a couch to 5k program) back in April

I asked a few of my middle aged buddies for advice on running injury free. The consensus answer was "Stop running, get a bike". I got my first bike in the first week of May...then decided to get a bike suitable for my first endurance ride later this year. This would be a good time to mention that my hometown is host to one of America's most well attended century rides...the Hotter n Hell Hundred.

My goal is to complete the 50 mile ride on my 2007 Tarmac Pro (my avatar)

Hi. I'm from Quezon City, Philippines.
A License Teacher but not aiming of working as one yet :) I still want to do something in my life before commiting myself into teaching.
I am not into practicing cycling each day yet.
But spending my sparetime on the park riding on a bicycle.

Hello!
I'm from Tennessee! I work for a local Police Department. I'm the father of a beautiful 1 year old baby girl and love getting on my road bike to push my limits!

Reactions: Mark 1911
I am from Philippines what I'm currently a college student. When I'm on vacation from school, I tend to join cycling in our town. It's not just enjoyment tht I felt but also I felt how my body changed and developed. My endurance went high and I can do more of cycling ever since I joined our cycling marathon.

I'm from Cebu, Philippines. I'm a fresh graduate of Education. I'm still working out my application for public school. While I'm on the process, I do cycling for recreation and exercise daily.

Hello. I’m a 53 year old man from Liverpool,England.
I’ve been a cyclist all my life, now just commuting and recreational riding.
I work in healthcare (NHS) and enjoy riding in the countryside; gravel paths, singletrack & canal sides.

Hello! I'm a 53 year old dude living in Star, Idaho. I'm a former professional techie now just doing it as side work while I make millions in the customer service field. :rolleyes: I try to ride daily and feel that has kept me fit over the years since I stopped running. Country roads are my home with occasional trail riding.

Hello everyone, my name is Kyle Murray. I am originally from Westbury, NY and now I'm a student at University. In my free time, I like to play tennis and ride bicycles. I also like classical music and reading the newest American authors...

Attachments

• Summer2018.jpg
    Summer2018.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 34
Hello
I live in Southcentral Alaska.
66 yr old and just got back into riding. Used to ride 35 miles/day, but moved and had to get rid of my bike.
I now own a mtb, road bike, and also a rowing machine (bought in '17)
Always loved biking and since retired, started putting on way too much weight, so bought the bikes, started working the rowing machine and riding :)
Just taking it easy riding till I get legs in shape for riding.

Reactions: steve
I'm from northwest Indiana, I'm an electrical engineer in the nuclear power industry and I work in Chicago. I'm 62. Started riding as a kid like most youngsters. Was a track and cross country runner in my younger days. Knees would have none of that after age 48 or so. Gained weight due to not running. Rediscovered biking a few years ago. Got serious this year. Am nearing 2500 miles since May 26th, have lost 35 lbs. Riding 150 to 220 miles per week. Average times ranging from low 17s to low 18s (mph). I have an entry model Roubaix, moving up to something nicer soon.