Where are you from,what do you do?

Hi guys!

I'm from southern Poland, and since I graduated I'm working office jobs (currently in a big temporary job agency). I loved cycling when I was a kid, then I somehow dropped out, but now I spend half a day handling papers at the desk, I rediscovered the fun of two wheels ;)

A buddy of mine from the area where I live made an awesome cover a couple of days ago. Check him out and If you enjoy his stuff... come on, you know what to do.

Do you guys take rides to the countryside to play some music like he does?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm from the UK, currently still a student in college doing my extended diploma in ICT, go to the gym and cycle for fun.

My days are pretty repetitive I guess.

I'm from the UK but most of my family are from Norway. I'm currently studying to be a Foresic Pathologist (Medical School). I go bike riding whenever I can but I'm obviously pretty busy due to course work.

I'm Ray from just outside of Philadelphia. Haven't stopped riding bikes since I was a kid. BMX, road, fixed, MTB, cyclocross....I've loved them all. Now I mostly commute and ride my road bike. Working at a railroad pays the bills.

I am from Germany and I am an athlete and I am also a cyclist. I am very happy to join this amazing cycling forum.

I'm Ray from just outside of Philadelphia. Haven't stopped riding bikes since I was a kid. BMX, road, fixed, MTB, cyclocross....I've loved them all. Now I mostly commute and ride my road bike. Working at a railroad pays the bills.
Welcome to the forum, Man!

Hello, everyone! I'd love to say I'm a retired, well-to-do traveler, but ...sigh....that's not the case. I still work too hard, everyday, and am still working on a good cycling schedule. Sometimes, mornings are best. But if I work too late into the night, I'm not up until 8 or 9. I'd love to get back on a regular schedule, because I am definitely a morning person! Go, cyclers!

I am from Denmark. I am a CA for a local company and I provide the annual reports to my company. That's the introduction to my desk job. I love cycling and that's why I joined the forum.

I am from Pa but I attend college in Va. I ride two or three miles about 4 times a week. I don't train for competitions or marathons. I simply do it for leisure. :)

Greetings. I'm from Alabama and recently started road riding regularly as cross training for my running.

Hi All - new here and this looked like the best place for an intro!

I'm Amelia, I'm an Aussie by birth but I live in Japan right now for work. I always rode my bike for recreation back in Australia, but now I ride it to and from work - it's a lot more convenient than driving here!

Also the culture here seems to be that everyone rides their bikes - it's great.

I would like to see about doing some scenic rides out of the city, so right now I am researching that.

Glad to be here!

I live in eastern Kentucky, and I am a full time college student. I'm relatively new to cycling, and I'm beginning to explore my area on my Mongoose. I am excited and happy to be on this forum!

I live in Johannesburg, South Africa, I race BMX, Downhill and Enduro competitively. I started riding BMX In July 2015 and I started mountainbiking in April 2016. I ride a Chase Edge 2015 with skinny wheels (I just prefer them) for my BMX. For my Downhill and Enduro I ride a Giant Stance 2015 (yes I know it's entry level) but it's upgraded like crazy, I guess you could say my bike isn't 'my' bike until I've spent a few on parts and customization. I'm 15 so I still ride in the Junior category. I am a student and can't get a job until next year, although I ride up to the local bike shop and help out there when I have nothing else to do.