Where are you from,what do you do?

I'm from just south of Boston, MA. Born and raised in the area and have lived here all 55 years of my life.

I'm a CPA (Certified Public Accountant). I own my own company and have two office, one in my hometown and one on Cape Cod (Falmouth).

I'm from Asia (I've been all around, however!), and I often switch between a casual and competitive biker every few months or so! It's good to switch up a routine and slow down / speed up.

For practice now, I'm just trying to rebuild my leg muscles! So I've been in the gym and on my bike a lot more often than I would normally be.

Hi I'm from Montreal , been riding bicycles all my life. Gets a little tough in the winter here when it's -30 but the movement on the bike keepsw me warm! I currently own a Road BIke , Cyclercross and a winter beater . I've looked around for a club to ride with but not many in my area so i ride alone for now.

I'm somehow in med school in Banglore. Working on my way to a stable career with nice income.
When I'm not doing that I ride my bike to lose weight, as sitting all day and studying for four years really makes your butt big.

Where is Banglore exactly drbu? Pakistan? Yes, I can totally relate with that. Sitting all day can definitely bring us extra weight.

Reactions: drbu
I am from South Carolina, USA. I do not cycle myself. I would like to start cycling. I used to cycle just for fun and of course just to go anywhere. I grew up in a time when parents did not cater to their children and I needed to cycle if I wanted to go somewhere. I am thinking back on those days lately and know that I was physically fit just because of this reason. I would like to start again soon. I thought I would join this forum as a way of getting up motivation.

Sunflogun said:
Where is Banglore exactly drbu? Pakistan? Yes, I can totally relate with that. Sitting all day can definitely bring us extra weight.
Bangalore is in India.

Thanks drbu.

Welcome to the forum sbatz, do begin to cycle, is something you'll not regret and it's great for the health too.

Hi everyone, I am a computer engineer living in Manchester, UK and I am pondering about getting a new bike to keep my passion for cycling alive!

Hello everyone! I'm very new here so I suppose I should post in this thread as an introduction, even though I've already been posting around the forums a bit. :)

I'm a 19-year-old from Saskatchewan, Canada. I am currently unemployed aside from doing work online, and biking is one of the only forms of exercise that I'm able to do without immense pain caused by health issues. Biking has really been a life saver for me if I'm to be frank about it.

I don't do any competitive cycling (though I might like to in the future some time), right now I only bike to better myself and work towards a healthier point in my life. :wub:

Welcome to the forum IIfsa and nightwind. Glad that you decided to join! No reason to be shy nightwind, just go ahead and post your mind out. :)

I'm from Latvia, Riga. It's in Northern Europe, near the Baltic Sea, between Lithuania, Estonia, Russia and Belarus :)

I am a student and a part-time Maths and English tutor to 3 children!

I live in Rockport, Maine USA. I started cycling about 2 - 2.5 months ago and am addicted! I did some mountain biking many, many moons ago but no biking like this. I just participated in a local Trek that covered 180 miles over 3 days and now in a few weeks I'll attempt a century ride. :D

In real life I'm a manager in a customer support center.

Boulder and student! I go to a very popular university here in the US and Boulder is one of the most progressive cities (here in the US) regarding biking and health and the like. There are more bike lanes and paths here than anywhere else that I've been (And I've been on a roadtrip across the country). I'm studying botany and microbiology here.

Hey guys, I'm new here as well. I'm currently a student in Romania, and I find that cycling is severely underrated in here, as there are not many people who are used to it. Lately, we've had marches all around the country in order to grab the attention of more people and to popularize this activity.
Glad to be here!

Hey guys, I'm new here as well. I'm currently a student in Romania, and I find that cycling is severely underrated in here, as there are not many people who are used to it. Lately, we've had marches all around the country in order to grab the attention of more people and to popularize this activity.
Glad to be here!