What tv shows are you watching?

alik123

Feb 18, 2022
recently watched the TV show "Date" In the life of a famous neurosurgeon, everything is great: he is respected by his colleagues, he does not know financial problems, and the doctor changes girls like a glove. Another date with a charming teacher turns the measured rhythm of life into a mad marathon of disasters and misfortune. Not knowing measure in the use of alcohol, the girl clearly drinks too much, from which she ceases to control herself at the party invited by the guy, and puts the suitor and his friends in an awkward position. That's why after watching this TV show I wanted to try to get acquainted with the girls on the Internet myself, here https://wizzlove.com/reviews/fuckbook-review I was surprised by the ease and openness of communication with them, and did not expect to see a large number of girls who are there.

jeksonborn

Feb 18, 2022
I'm currently reviewing Firefly. My son (first watch) really likes it. Noticed that Disney is talking about the remake. Just had to enjoy the classic again twenty years later!

alik123

Feb 18, 2022
I'm currently reviewing Firefly. My son (first watch) really likes it. Noticed that Disney is talking about the remake. Just had to enjoy the classic again twenty years later!
I liked Firefly, however, I remember being confused by the order of the episodes.

You probably know this, but I remember finding that the network was messing up and broadcasting them out of order, so there are actually 2 ways to watch it. As it aired, and in chronological order