Bike Cafe · Public discussion

What speed bike do I have?

Started by Titus333 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 693 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
8 February 2005
Last activity
8 February 2005
Original author
Titus333
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
693
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. It has 2 gears in the front at the pedals and 2 in the rear on the axel.

    It's an older bike like a late '70's Peugeot that I just got a few months ago.

    I'm replacing the rear derailleur and I see alot of 9spd but not alot of 10.

    I thought it was a 10 but all I really know right now is how to ride it.

    Also does anyone know of any good online instructions or walk throughs on how to adjust your derailleurs and adjust everything?

  2. Titus333 said:

    It has 2 gears in the front at the pedals and 2 in the rear on the axel.

    It's an older bike like a late '70's Peugeot that I just got a few months ago.

    I'm replacing the rear derailleur and I see alot of 9spd but not alot of 10.

    I thought it was a 10 but all I really know right now is how to ride it.

    Also does anyone know of any good online instructions or walk throughs on how to adjust your derailleurs and adjust everything?

    Try www.sheldonbrown.com. Lots of stuff about older bikes and gear setups.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.