Hi, in the UK I get free condoms on the NHS, but these are typically only standard ones made by
Mates or Durex. Can anyone offer advice as to whether these brands contain talc or not?
Thanks,
Theresa
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Hi, in the UK I get free condoms on the NHS, but these are typically only standard ones made by
Mates or Durex. Can anyone offer advice as to whether these brands contain talc or not?
Thanks,
Theresa
I just got a reply from Durex and theirs are talc-free which is good. Anyone know about Mates?
"Anon" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Hi, in the UK I get free condoms on the NHS, but these are typically only standard ones made by
Mates or Durex. Can anyone offer advice as to
whether
Quoted message said:these brands contain talc or not?
Thanks,
Theresa
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.