What kind of cake do you like?

Ahhh, now here's a thread I can really sink my teeth into!:p

There's a restaurant chain up here in the White North called White Spot and they do this 7 layer triple chocolate cake. Gotta have mine with double scoops of vanilla as well. Just so your sugar overload is complete, they also put a couple scoops of whipped cream on the side and drizzle the whole production with chocolate sauce.

This cake singlehandedly keeps me up near the Clydesdale zone:D - well, the cake and Thai food.

The King Richard's Faire in Carver MA, which runs every fall from Labor Day weekend through a week or two before Halloween, has a dessert called a Chocolate Fantasy - a 4-layer chocolate cake with layers of rich chocolate frosting in between - any chocoholic's dream...

I like chocolate with a melted chocolate middle layer and then a load of icing on top. Also,French Vanilla cake topped with pineapple and strawberrys and whipped cream.

I like black forest cake because i really like chocolate...I love the chocolates around the black forest cake...And the cherry on top of it...

I like chocolate gatter cake with Chery.....
3092_MEDIUM.jpg

tonyzackery said:
Ahhh, now here's a thread I can really sink my teeth into!:p

There's a restaurant chain up here in the White North called White Spot and they do this 7 layer triple chocolate cake. Gotta have mine with double scoops of vanilla as well. Just so your sugar overload is complete, they also put a couple scoops of whipped cream on the side and drizzle the whole production with chocolate sauce.

This cake singlehandedly keeps me up near the Clydesdale zone:D - well, the cake and Thai food.

In addition to White Spot, if you're ever in the lower mainland of British Columbia and enjoy all things chocolate, I suggest you stop by a Cactus Club restaurant and have their Chocolate Lava cake chased with a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream. It gets 2 thumbs up!

Frisch's Chocolate Fudge Cake. I have to ride twenty minutes on the trainer for just thinking of it.

If there is cake . . . I"m totally there! I love cake to the nine yards. Actually my favorite version of cake is to make a cake in a mug. It's super easy, and fast. This way I don't have a ton of cake just lying around waiting to be eaten, but I just get one serving, which is enough to take care of the craving. I love cake from the store with that whipped cream frosting. Whenever it's my birthday, my mom will buy it for me. It doesn't last very long!

Yum, a food thread! My favorite type of cake is probably red velvet. Something about a cake dressed in white icing is just music to my eyes (if that makes sense :) ). Also, the velvet color is just absolutely beautiful on a cake. I make sure to always enjoy every bite if I ever get my hands on a red velvet cake.

My favorite cake is cheesecake. It tastes so yummy and full of cream and cheese and those sweet fruity toppings on top. I usually feel guilty after eating because of how difficult it is to burn the calories but they just taste so good I have to give in to the craving.

Believe me or not, I don't really like eating cakes, but when I do it's usually apple crumble or cider. I really enjoy those two cakes. :D

Reading this thread makes my mouth watery. I love getting my hands on butterscotch cake with a little bit of chocalte syrup. It just melts in my mouth especially after a long ride.

I'm also not a huge fan of cakes but it kind of depends on preference. I associate cake with frosting (which I loathe). So, I suppose a nice naked mud cake might be the way to go.

I usually love chocolate cake. They are the best cake and quite tasty. I do not think there is any other cake that match it.

I rarely eat cake but when I do I always have some strawberry short cake. Sometimes I also have Boston cream pie cake but that's a rare variety that doesn't come out often. It is very scrumptious!

Mmm I love ice cream cake and pretty much any cake in general, especially homemade. I am not a fan of cheesecake though, I may be one of the only people who feel that way. I think I may be a bigger fan of pies than cakes. Pumpkin pie, pecan pie, key lime pie! I would prefer any of those in a heartbeat.

carlymarley said:
Mmm I love ice cream cake and pretty much any cake in general, especially homemade. I am not a fan of cheesecake though, I may be one of the only people who feel that way. I think I may be a bigger fan of pies than cakes. Pumpkin pie, pecan pie, key lime pie! I would prefer any of those in a heartbeat.
I was all prepared to scroll down here and say "chocolate, with chocolate Icing". But then I caught of your post and I realized "yes! Ice cream cake".