What inspired you to learn

I wish I knew what got me into unicycle riding. I only know
I was in 2nd grade and asked for a unicycle for Christmas.
It took a 365 more days, but Santa brought me one the next
Christmas. That was 31 years ago. --chirokid--

--
chirokid - Wolfman 2004: Unicycle Catagory

"Other than that, the best maintenance is to keep riding it as this
helps to keep the eccentric nut on the saddle in optimal condition."
quote by Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

i got a 20 inch oxford free. so i decided that it couldnt
just sit around

--
IowaKid

no dude, you really dont. cerial is born in the box. it grows up in the
box. it learns how to be delicious and awsome in the box. now its in a
jar. a jar of woe and sorrow. -- CommandoH
IowaKid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6309

Scott Kurland, RMT wrote:
> *All of the sane ones turned down the challenge,
> Jayne. ;-)*

That's what they TELL themselves, but we know better! ;)

Scott Kurland, RMT wrote:
> *My huskies watch from a safe distance, like behind the
> fence. *

OK - am I the only one getting a vision of Scott, on the
coker, being pulled along by a team of sled dogs while
yelling "Mush"?

Jayne

--
Jayne ZA - Learning to ride on a Coker

Being a statistician means never having to say you're certain

Jayne ZA's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4878