Need some cheapo wheels to put winter tyres ahead of the Tri season. I get Askiums or R550's for about the same money - any views as to which are the better buy at sub GBP100 ?
thanks
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Need some cheapo wheels to put winter tyres ahead of the Tri season. I get Askiums or R550's for about the same money - any views as to which are the better buy at sub GBP100 ?
thanks
How about looking at the Vuelta range too - I think Parker's carry most of them.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.