Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

What are the best V-Brake pads?

Started by Meek One · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,306 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
26 November 2004
Last activity
29 November 2004
Original author
Meek One
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,306
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. What are the best V-Brake pads? I need some new pads for wet and snowy conditions. Please give your opinions. Thanks.

  2. On my Felt I ahve Tektro V-brake pads, excellent dry, ok, predictable in the wet, 😎
    On my MTB some el-cheapo, hopeless dry, b-dangerous wet, just don't stop! :eek:

    I will folllow this topic to see what is available after market.

  3. I don't think any rim-pads will perform that well in wet weather, it's just the nature of them.

    That said I have some koolstop pads, that are much larger than the pads I had before (more braking area) and they have pointed tips going against the rim direction which (supposedly) help plow debris off the rim as it brakes.

    They're pretty good, and I find alot of people reccommend koolstop.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.