Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Whaat?? Who Needs More Singletrack, Anyway?!

Started by Paladin · · Last activity · 1 post · 299 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
26 August 2004
Last activity
26 August 2004
Original author
Paladin
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
299
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Boise put on a big dog and pony show to get "community input" on over
    20 miles of new close-in singletrack they are proposing to add to our
    trail system.

    It was like a big mall, with each new trail sporting a huge aerial
    phota and a City rep to show it off and answer questions.

    I'm so jacked I can hardly wait. Boy I love this place. If anyone's
    interested, here's more info:

    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=44399

    paladin

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.