Welcome to the new software

steve

Administrator
Aug 12, 2001
We've just finished migrating the forum software from IPS to xenforo, the whole process took close to 96 hours to complete. :confused: As you can see, I still need to retheme it, so it looks more like the site you're all used to using.

Some things you might notice:
  • It's much faster
  • We've implemented a very effective SPAM filtering system
  • @ Mention feature is back (auto completes username)
  • We have a much better gallery
  • Superior Inbox/Alert (mouseover to get info)
  • Easier uploading and embedding of pics
  • No need for a mobile app

:) just awesome. I have to admit I came on here and something was completely different. The look is great, I love the hovering of the mouse feature on the alerts since I hate when the other window opens if I click on it.

I agree. The new look and functionality is excellent. And that's coming from someone who has owned and run an Invision Power Board forum for 10 years (same as what they had here before).

Thanks for the feedback mate, glad you like it ;)

Looks great!
Good work, 96 hours well spent perhaps, haha.
Looking forward to using the new features.

I like the change. I find this to be a much easier interface to use and navigate. Sometimes a little change can go a long way.

We've just finished migrating the forum software from IPS to xenforo, the whole process took close to 96 hours to complete. :confused: As you can see, I still need to retheme it, so it looks more like the site you're all used to using.

Some things you might notice:
  • It's much faster
  • We've implemented a very effective SPAM filtering system
  • @ Mention feature is back (auto completes username)
  • We have a much better gallery
  • Superior Inbox/Alert (mouseover to get info)
  • Easier uploading and embedding of pics
  • No need for a mobile app

Tragus

Xenforo is very strong software for forums and recommended from experts......!