General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Welcome Notice and FAQ - 2nd Feb 2004

Started by Julieb · · Last activity · 5 posts · 771 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
6 February 2004
Last activity
6 February 2004
Original author
Julieb
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
771
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Welcome to alt.support.diet.weightwatchers newsgroup, an international forum for discussion and
    support for members of Weight Watchers or those who are following the Weight Watchers Winning
    Points program. You do not need to be a member of Weight Watchers to participate in ASDWW, though
    you will find the discussions easier to follow if you are familiar with the Winning Points and
    FlexPoints programs.

    The purpose of this message is to point new readers to sources of additional information.

    Official ASDWW (alt.support.diet.weightwatchers) Welcome Notice:
    geocities.comindex.html

    Official ASDWW FAQ: didian.comasdww
    ========
    MINI FAQ
    ========
    Q: I see lots of acronyms in the subject lines of posts. What do they all mean?
    R: NSV = Non-Scale Victory, those successes not measured by the scale. People noticing your
    weight loss, smaller clothing sizes, practicing a new behavior, recognizing a new habit are
    examples of NSVs.

    WOE = Way of Eating WOL = Way of Life (Living)

    Amberle3's Challenges:

    THTP - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: angelfire.comthtp.htm

    RafL - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    angelfire.comrafl.htm

    S: Where can I find other common newgroup abbrevations?
    T: here: wwlissa.com100+acronyms.htm and here:
    aol.comglossary.html

    U: Where can I find out what my goal weight should be?
    V: Weight Watcher's weight ranges:
    weightwatchers.coma9 my as weight.asp

    W: Where can I find my points range?
    X: WW Points Chart: getting2goal.compoints.php (old US program Winning Points)
    lesslisa.comwwchart.htm (FlexPoints)

    Y: How do I calculate points?
    Z: Dustin's PC Points Calculator: zythra.compoints.exe

    Z: Are there any online journals (food tracking sites) other than WW Online?
    Z: fitday.comfitday.com journaltosuccess.comjournaltosuccess.com espressowebdesign.comww

    Z: How can I find then nutritional data (e.g. calories, fat, or fiber content) of a certain food?
    Z: USDA Nutrient Database: nal.usda.govnut search.pl

    Z: How can I find points Information for restaurants, recipes, etc.?
    Z: Dottie's Weight Loss Zone web site includes points for a comprehensive list of restaurant chains.
    Site updated frequently. dwlz.comdwlz.com 3fatchicks.com3fatchicks.com olen.comfood
    healthdiscovery.nethealthdiscovery.net cookinglight.comcookinglight.com
    groups.msn.comwwmeals1.msnw If you use MasterCook software and
    want recipes with points, Glenn B has started a Yahoo! group with you in mind:
    groups.yahoo.comMastercook4WW

    Z: What's the Wendie Plan (Variable Point System)?
    Z: pub70.ezboard.comflightenup78347frm31 (2 links at the bottom)
    groups.msn.comtheoriginalwendieplan.msnw

    Z: What's the CJ Plan:
    Z: home.mindspring.com~cjplan

    MORE INTERESTING LINKS:

    A support site for WW members by Wayne Muhlstein, a WW group leader: waynewatcher.comwaynewatcher.com

    Personal Weight-Loss Web Sites of ASDWW Members: members.cox.netincredibleshrinkingwoman
    (Kelly J.) marsh.orcon.net.nzshrink.htm (Erin in NZ)
    ozmee.usozmee.htm (Ozmee) geocities.comindex.html (Chris)
    hillary.nethillary.net (Hillary) home.covad.netww.htm (Anne)
    petalww.tripod.competalww.tripod.com (Petal - we miss you girl!)
    angelfire.comicantwait.htm (Amberle's "I Can't Wait Until..."
    Compilation) (If anyone else wants added here, please let me know!)

    Laura's Flex Points Spreadsheet (thanks Laura!!!): home.att.netflexjournal2.xls

    Exercise Videos: collagevideo.comcollagevideo.com

    Weightlifting Site: stumptuous.comweights.html

    Link to interesting article on why your weight fluctuates:
    primusweb.comscale.htm

    WW 100+ Success Forum: 1bigred.commain.html

    Body Frame Size: am-i-fat.combody frame size.html

    Body Mass Index: halls.mdbmi.htm

    Go Ask Alice - Fitness Q&A site (thanks Bobby!): goaskalice.columbia.eduCat3.html

    NutritionData's Nutrition Facts Calorie Counter (Thanks FRED!): nutritiondata.comnutritiondata.com

    Other Helpful Links: myvirtualmodel.commyvirtualmodel.com caloriecontrol.orgcaloriecontrol.org 100-weight-loss-100-weight-loss-
    tips.com caloriesperhour.comcaloriesperhour.com justmove.orghome.cfm
    soiroom.hyperchat.comwwpoints pueblo.gsa.govpueblo.gsa.gov
    members.tripod.comstrategies.html

    Some of my personal favorites:

    lesslisa.comlesslisa.com aimeesadventures.comaimeesadventures.com
    freeweightloss.comarticle9.html bonnyshealthyliving.combonnyshealthyliving.com calorie-calorie-
    counters.net/ easygourmet.com11 index page.htm bradkent.comwrappers
    co chrisweightlossdiary.comchrisweightlossdiary.com cookingbynumbers.comframes.html
    debbiescorner.comdebbiescorner.com debbiescorner.comweightlinks.html
    dietfacts.comfastfood.asp diet.sandyland.netdiet.sandyland.net
    dilbert.comgame.html
    healthdiscovery.netindex.html health.discovery.comhealth.discovery.com
    dottisweightlosszone.comindex.html inch-aweigh.comwater.html
    ediets.comarticle.cfm
    chowbaby.comfast food nutrition.asp
    kenkuhl.comsearch.shtml olen.comfood
    dietpower.comrestaurants.htm ivillage.commetabolism
    nal.usda.govpmap.htm wwfc.iwarp.comwwfc.html
    quiddity.ccwwfoods.htm getting2goal.comindex.php
    skinnycow.comskinnycow.com inch-aweigh.comcalc protein.htm
    leancuisine.comIndex.aspx mealsforyou.commealsforyou.com meltingaway.netmeltingaway.net
    madermouse.homestead.commousesmainpage.html stormpc.comww
    msteechur.commsteechur.com negativecaloriefoods.comindex1.html
    food.tamu.eduNutrition subway.comindex.aspx
    chunktohunk.combp.php beachcombs.comlosingit
    io.compointcalc.html cooken.comWeightWatchers.htm
    richardsimmons.comhomepage.asp nutractive.comservingsizes.htm
    shapeonline.comshapeonline.com cooking.comcooking.com members.aol.comrecipes.htm
    thefactsaboutfitness.comdiet.htm
    weightlossdietzone.comfastfoodfacts.html tonibaby.comtonibaby.com tops.orgtops.org
    hhs.govhhs.gov angelfire.compoints.html theweighwewere.comtheweighwewere.com
    groups.msn.comWeightWatchersRecipesTips angelfire.comwwrecipes
    sashacondensed.comWWFamilyForum members.shaw.caZero%20Point%20Soups.htm

    WW Circa 1974: candyboots.comwwcards.html

    --
    Julie.
    93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg
    93.5/73./162.8 (WW)/158 (Personal) lb

    Here's our FAQ: didian.comasdww and welcome notice:
    geocities.comindex.html

  2. Thanks JulieB for keeping this up.

    Can you add something that describes the Flex Plan? It seems that folks are asking about how the
    plan works so it might be a nice thing to add to this Welcome/FAQ message.

    "JulieB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message -"]news:[email hidden]-
    berlin.de...

    Quoted message said:

    Welcome to alt.support.diet.weightwatchers newsgroup, an international forum for discussion and
    support for members of Weight Watchers or those who are following the Weight Watchers Winning
    Points program. You do not need to be a member of Weight Watchers to participate in ASDWW, though
    you will find the discussions easier to follow if you are familiar with the Winning Points and
    FlexPoints programs.

    The purpose of this message is to point new readers to sources of additional information.

    Official ASDWW (alt.support.diet.weightwatchers) Welcome Notice:
    geocities.comindex.html

    Official ASDWW FAQ: didian.comasdww
    ========
    MINI FAQ
    ========
    Q: I see lots of acronyms in the subject lines of posts. What do they all mean?
    A: NSV = Non-Scale Victory, those successes not measured by the scale. People noticing your weight
    loss, smaller clothing sizes, practicing a new behavior, recognizing a new habit are examples
    of NSVs.

    WOE = Way of Eating WOL = Way of Life (Living)

    Amberle3's Challenges:

    THTP - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: angelfire.comthtp.htm

    RafL - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    angelfire.comrafl.htm

    Q: Where can I find other common newgroup abbrevations?
    A: here: wwlissa.com100+acronyms.htm and here:
    aol.comglossary.html

    Q: Where can I find out what my goal weight should be?
    A: Weight Watcher's weight ranges:
    weightwatchers.coma9 my as weight.asp

    Q: Where can I find my points range?
    A: WW Points Chart: getting2goal.compoints.php (old US program Winning


    Points)

    Quoted message said:

    lesslisa.comwwchart.htm (FlexPoints)

    Q: How do I calculate points?
    A: Dustin's PC Points Calculator: zythra.compoints.exe

    Q: Are there any online journals (food tracking sites) other than WW


    Online?

    Quoted message said:

    A: fitday.comfitday.com journaltosuccess.comjournaltosuccess.com espressowebdesign.comww

    Q: How can I find then nutritional data (e.g. calories, fat, or fiber content) of a certain food?
    A: USDA Nutrient Database: nal.usda.govnut search.pl

    Q: How can I find points Information for restaurants, recipes, etc.?
    A: Dottie's Weight Loss Zone web site includes points for a comprehensive list of restaurant
    chains. Site updated frequently. dwlz.comdwlz.com 3fatchicks.com3fatchicks.com
    olen.comfood healthdiscovery.nethealthdiscovery.net cookinglight.comcookinglight.com
    groups.msn.comwwmeals1.msnw If you use MasterCook software
    and want recipes with points, Glenn B has started a Yahoo! group with you in mind:
    groups.yahoo.comMastercook4WW

    Q: What's the Wendie Plan (Variable Point System)?
    A: pub70.ezboard.comflightenup78347frm31 (2 links at the bottom)
    groups.msn.comtheoriginalwendieplan.msnw

    Q: What's the CJ Plan:
    A: home.mindspring.com~cjplan

    MORE INTERESTING LINKS:

    A support site for WW members by Wayne Muhlstein, a WW group leader: waynewatcher.comwaynewatcher.com

    Personal Weight-Loss Web Sites of ASDWW Members: members.cox.netincredibleshrinkingwoman
    (Kelly J.) marsh.orcon.net.nzshrink.htm (Erin in NZ)
    ozmee.usozmee.htm (Ozmee) geocities.comindex.html (Chris)
    hillary.nethillary.net (Hillary) home.covad.netww.htm (Anne)
    petalww.tripod.competalww.tripod.com (Petal - we miss you girl!)
    angelfire.comicantwait.htm (Amberle's "I Can't Wait Until..."
    Compilation) (If anyone else wants added here, please let me know!)

    Laura's Flex Points Spreadsheet (thanks Laura!!!): home.att.netflexjournal2.xls

    Exercise Videos: collagevideo.comcollagevideo.com

    Weightlifting Site: stumptuous.comweights.html

    Link to interesting article on why your weight fluctuates:
    primusweb.comscale.htm

    WW 100+ Success Forum: 1bigred.commain.html

    Body Frame Size: am-i-fat.combody frame size.html

    Body Mass Index: halls.mdbmi.htm

    Go Ask Alice - Fitness Q&A site (thanks Bobby!): goaskalice.columbia.eduCat3.html

    NutritionData's Nutrition Facts Calorie Counter (Thanks FRED!): nutritiondata.comnutritiondata.com

    Other Helpful Links: myvirtualmodel.commyvirtualmodel.com caloriecontrol.orgcaloriecontrol.org 100-weight-loss-100-weight-loss-
    tips.com caloriesperhour.comcaloriesperhour.com justmove.orghome.cfm
    soiroom.hyperchat.comwwpoints pueblo.gsa.govpueblo.gsa.gov
    members.tripod.comstrategies.html

    Some of my personal favorites:

    lesslisa.comlesslisa.com aimeesadventures.comaimeesadventures.com
    freeweightloss.comarticle9.html bonnyshealthyliving.combonnyshealthyliving.com calorie-calorie-
    counters.net/ easygourmet.com11 index page.htm bradkent.comwrappers
    co chrisweightlossdiary.comchrisweightlossdiary.com cookingbynumbers.comframes.html
    debbiescorner.comdebbiescorner.com debbiescorner.comweightlinks.html
    dietfacts.comfastfood.asp diet.sandyland.netdiet.sandyland.net
    dilbert.comgame.html
    healthdiscovery.netindex.html health.discovery.comhealth.discovery.com
    dottisweightlosszone.comindex.html inch-aweigh.comwater.html
    ediets.comarticle.cfm
    chowbaby.comfast food nutrition.asp
    kenkuhl.comsearch.shtml olen.comfood
    dietpower.comrestaurants.htm ivillage.commetabolism
    nal.usda.govpmap.htm wwfc.iwarp.comwwfc.html
    quiddity.ccwwfoods.htm getting2goal.comindex.php
    skinnycow.comskinnycow.com inch-aweigh.comcalc protein.htm
    leancuisine.comIndex.aspx mealsforyou.commealsforyou.com
    meltingaway.netmeltingaway.net madermouse.homestead.commousesmainpage.html
    stormpc.comww msteechur.commsteechur.com
    negativecaloriefoods.comindex1.html food.tamu.eduNutrition
    subway.comindex.aspx
    chunktohunk.combp.php beachcombs.comlosingit
    io.compointcalc.html cooken.comWeightWatchers.htm
    richardsimmons.comhomepage.asp nutractive.comservingsizes.htm
    shapeonline.comshapeonline.com cooking.comcooking.com members.aol.comrecipes.htm
    thefactsaboutfitness.comdiet.htm
    weightlossdietzone.comfastfoodfacts.html tonibaby.comtonibaby.com tops.orgtops.org
    hhs.govhhs.gov angelfire.compoints.html
    theweighwewere.comtheweighwewere.com groups.msn.comWeightWatchersRecipesTips
    angelfire.comwwrecipes sashacondensed.comWWFamilyForum
    members.shaw.caZero%20Point%20Soups.htm

    WW Circa 1974: candyboots.comwwcards.html

    --
    Julie.
    93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg
    205.7/159./162.8 (WW)/158 (Personal) lb

    Here's our FAQ: didian.comasdww and welcome notice:
    geocities.comindex.html

  3. Hi Julie...

    Because I'm bored and I felt guilty for not checking on the links which are posted in the welcome
    notice before I passed the torch to you, I'm going to go thru them and check which are still
    working... LOL

    Please check these, remove if they are really invalid links...

    espressowebdesign.comww ozmee.usozmee.htm (where IS Ozmee???) 🙁
    chrisweightlossdiary.comchrisweightlossdiary.com io.compointcalc.html
    tonibaby.comtonibaby.com

    change this link nal.usda.govpmap.htm to schoolmeals.nal.usda.govschoolmeals.nal.usda.gov

    All the rest work. 🙂 So there you go... thanks for being so awesome... 🙂

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

  4. There is something about it in the newbie notice, but I haven't added it to the FAQ - it's a great
    idea though! I'll do it for next week.

    --
    Julie.
    93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg
    93.5/73./162.8 (WW)/158 (Personal) lb

    Here's our FAQ: didian.comasdww and welcome notice:
    geocities.comindex.html

    "Laura" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:KldTb.156448$6y6.3056835@bgtnsc05-
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

    Quoted message said:

    Thanks JulieB for keeping this up.

    Can you add something that describes the Flex Plan? It seems that folks


    are

    Quoted message said:

    asking about how the plan works so it might be a nice thing to add to this Welcome/FAQ message.

    "JulieB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message -"]news:[email hidden]-
    berlin.de...

    Quoted message said:

    Welcome to alt.support.diet.weightwatchers newsgroup, an international forum for discussion and
    support for members of Weight Watchers or those who are following the Weight Watchers Winning
    Points program. You do not need to be a member of Weight Watchers to participate in ASDWW,
    though you will find the discussions easier to follow if you are familiar with the Winning
    Points and FlexPoints programs.

    The purpose of this message is to point new readers to sources of additional information.

    Official ASDWW (alt.support.diet.weightwatchers) Welcome Notice:
    geocities.comindex.html

    Official ASDWW FAQ: didian.comasdww
    ========
    MINI FAQ
    ========
    Q: I see lots of acronyms in the subject lines of posts. What do they


    all

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    mean?
    A: NSV = Non-Scale Victory, those successes not measured by the scale. People noticing your
    weight loss, smaller clothing sizes, practicing a


    new

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    behavior, recognizing a new habit are examples of NSVs.

    WOE = Way of Eating WOL = Way of Life (Living)

    Amberle3's Challenges:

    THTP - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
    angelfire.comthtp.htm

    RafL - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    angelfire.comrafl.htm

    Q: Where can I find other common newgroup abbrevations?
    A: here: wwlissa.com100+acronyms.htm and here:
    aol.comglossary.html

    Q: Where can I find out what my goal weight should be?
    A: Weight Watcher's weight ranges:
    weightwatchers.coma9 my as weight.asp

    Q: Where can I find my points range?
    A: WW Points Chart: getting2goal.compoints.php (old US program Winning


    Points)

    Quoted message said:

    lesslisa.comwwchart.htm (FlexPoints)

    Q: How do I calculate points?
    A: Dustin's PC Points Calculator: zythra.compoints.exe

    Q: Are there any online journals (food tracking sites) other than WW


    Online?

    Quoted message said:

    A: fitday.comfitday.com journaltosuccess.comjournaltosuccess.com espressowebdesign.comww

    Q: How can I find then nutritional data (e.g. calories, fat, or fiber content) of a certain
    food?
    A: USDA Nutrient Database: nal.usda.govnut search.pl

    Q: How can I find points Information for restaurants, recipes, etc.?
    A: Dottie's Weight Loss Zone web site includes points for a


    comprehensive

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    list of restaurant chains. Site updated frequently. dwlz.comdwlz.com
    3fatchicks.com3fatchicks.com olen.comfood healthdiscovery.nethealthdiscovery.net
    cookinglight.comcookinglight.com groups.msn.comwwmeals1.msnw If you
    use MasterCook software and want recipes with points, Glenn B has started a Yahoo! group with
    you in mind: groups.yahoo.comMastercook4WW

    Q: What's the Wendie Plan (Variable Point System)?
    A: pub70.ezboard.comflightenup78347frm31 (2 links at the bottom)
    groups.msn.comtheoriginalwendieplan.msnw

    Q: What's the CJ Plan:
    A: home.mindspring.com~cjplan

    MORE INTERESTING LINKS:

    A support site for WW members by Wayne Muhlstein, a WW group leader:
    waynewatcher.comwaynewatcher.com

    Personal Weight-Loss Web Sites of ASDWW Members:
    members.cox.netincredibleshrinkingwoman (Kelly J.)
    marsh.orcon.net.nzshrink.htm (Erin in NZ) ozmee.usozmee.htm
    (Ozmee) geocities.comindex.html (Chris) hillary.nethillary.net (Hillary)
    home.covad.netww.htm (Anne) petalww.tripod.competalww.tripod.com (Petal - we miss you
    girl!) angelfire.comicantwait.htm (Amberle's "I


    Can't

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Wait Until..." Compilation) (If anyone else wants added here, please let me know!)

    Laura's Flex Points Spreadsheet (thanks Laura!!!):
    home.att.netflexjournal2.xls

    Exercise Videos: collagevideo.comcollagevideo.com

    Weightlifting Site: stumptuous.comweights.html

    Link to interesting article on why your weight fluctuates:
    primusweb.comscale.htm

    WW 100+ Success Forum: 1bigred.commain.html

    Body Frame Size: am-i-fat.combody frame size.html

    Body Mass Index: halls.mdbmi.htm

    Go Ask Alice - Fitness Q&A site (thanks Bobby!): goaskalice.columbia.eduCat3.html

    NutritionData's Nutrition Facts Calorie Counter (Thanks FRED!): nutritiondata.comnutritiondata.com

    Other Helpful Links: myvirtualmodel.commyvirtualmodel.com caloriecontrol.orgcaloriecontrol.org 100-weight-loss-100-weight-loss-
    tips.com caloriesperhour.comcaloriesperhour.com justmove.orghome.cfm
    soiroom.hyperchat.comwwpoints pueblo.gsa.govpueblo.gsa.gov
    members.tripod.comstrategies.html

    Some of my personal favorites:

    lesslisa.comlesslisa.com aimeesadventures.comaimeesadventures.com
    freeweightloss.comarticle9.html bonnyshealthyliving.combonnyshealthyliving.com calorie-calorie-
    counters.net/ easygourmet.com11 index page.htm bradkent.comwrappers
    co chrisweightlossdiary.comchrisweightlossdiary.com cookingbynumbers.comframes.html
    debbiescorner.comdebbiescorner.com debbiescorner.comweightlinks.html
    dietfacts.comfastfood.asp diet.sandyland.netdiet.sandyland.net
    dilbert.comgame.html
    healthdiscovery.netindex.html health.discovery.comhealth.discovery.com
    dottisweightlosszone.comindex.html inch-aweigh.comwater.html
    ediets.comarticle.cfm
    chowbaby.comfast food nutrition.asp
    kenkuhl.comsearch.shtml olen.comfood
    dietpower.comrestaurants.htm ivillage.commetabolism
    nal.usda.govpmap.htm wwfc.iwarp.comwwfc.html
    quiddity.ccwwfoods.htm getting2goal.comindex.php
    skinnycow.comskinnycow.com inch-aweigh.comcalc protein.htm
    leancuisine.comIndex.aspx mealsforyou.commealsforyou.com
    meltingaway.netmeltingaway.net madermouse.homestead.commousesmainpage.html
    stormpc.comww msteechur.commsteechur.com
    negativecaloriefoods.comindex1.html
    food.tamu.eduNutrition subway.comindex.aspx
    chunktohunk.combp.php beachcombs.comlosingit
    io.compointcalc.html cooken.comWeightWatchers.htm
    richardsimmons.comhomepage.asp nutractive.comservingsizes.htm
    shapeonline.comshapeonline.com cooking.comcooking.com members.aol.comrecipes.htm
    thefactsaboutfitness.comdiet.htm
    weightlossdietzone.comfastfoodfacts.html tonibaby.comtonibaby.com
    tops.orgtops.org hhs.govhhs.gov angelfire.compoints.html
    theweighwewere.comtheweighwewere.com groups.msn.comWeightWatchersRecipesTips
    angelfire.comwwrecipes sashacondensed.comWWFamilyForum
    members.shaw.caZero%20Point%20Soups.htm

    WW Circa 1974: candyboots.comwwcards.html

    --
    Julie.
    93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg
    205.7/159./162.8 (WW)/158 (Personal) lb

    Here's our FAQ: didian.comasdww and welcome notice:
    geocities.comindex.html

  5. Oh, excellent Kristin 🙂 I have been meaning to do that, but ... welll ... haven't gotten around to
    it yet! Thanks!

    --
    Julie.
    93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg
    93.5/73./162.8 (WW)/158 (Personal) lb

    Here's our FAQ: didian.comasdww and welcome notice:
    geocities.comindex.html

    "Kristin" <[email hidden]> wrote in message -"]news:[email hidden]-
    berlin.de...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi Julie...

    Because I'm bored and I felt guilty for not checking on the links which


    are

    Quoted message said:

    posted in the welcome notice before I passed the torch to you, I'm going


    to

    Quoted message said:

    go thru them and check which are still working... LOL

    Please check these, remove if they are really invalid links...

    espressowebdesign.comww ozmee.usozmee.htm (where IS Ozmee???) 🙁
    chrisweightlossdiary.comchrisweightlossdiary.com io.compointcalc.html
    tonibaby.comtonibaby.com

    change this link nal.usda.govpmap.htm to schoolmeals.nal.usda.govschoolmeals.nal.usda.gov

    All the rest work. 🙂 So there you go... thanks for being so awesome...


    🙂

    Quoted message said:


    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.