Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Way OT but trike is still here

Started by Bill B · · Last activity · 1 post · 554 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
18 November 2003
Last activity
18 November 2003
Original author
Bill B
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
554
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. After several years my motion detector video cam paid for its self and saved my trike. Actually the
    trike [EZ3] was locked to the I beam in the carport VIA kryptonite big A-- cable. At 4:30 am the
    chime that is tied in with the motion detector went off twice in a row. Naturally I woke up and
    looked at the TV monitor thinking I would see the neighborhood cats or raccoons walking on top of my
    car. When the chime and monitor came on the second time I watched the monitor and saw a prowler
    walking around my car headed towards the trike.With that I jumped out of bed,grabbed my 12 gauge,ran
    to and opened the back door and fired a blast into the air while yelling "Get tha ---k out of my
    yard". I have never seen a full grown man go over a 6ft chain link fence as fast as this dude did.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.