Power meters · Public discussion

Wanted to swap: road PT for MTB PT

Started by Roadie_scum · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,738 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Power meters
Published
29 March 2007
Last activity
29 March 2007
Original author
Roadie_scum
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,738
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a PT pro, 32 spoke, Mavic Open Pro, very good condition, <1000km since full service by cycleops. Can include harness, CPU, etc. Would like to swap it for a similar quality MTB powertap setup. If you are overseas I can pay postage.

    Send me a PM or email me at ihavenooriginality at hotmail dot com

    Cheers,

    RS

  2. Oh no. Does that mean there's a screen name change in your future?

  3. frenchyge said:

    Oh no. Does that mean there's a screen name change in your future?

    Haha!

    Dirty scum???

    Actually the my screenname comes from what a bunch of MTBers called me after I cam and won their race - the dirts always been fun for me.

    Now I'm a data freak, I wanna be able to get numbers all the time!

  4. Roadie_scum said:

    Dirty scum???


    LOL. That's exactly what came to mind after I realized that Mountain Scum lacked a certain flair. 😄

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.