rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

Wanted Botoom Bracket Left Cup for 7700 or 6500

Started by Flash · · Last activity · 2 posts · 306 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
9 December 2006
Last activity
9 December 2006
Original author
Flash
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
306
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I need a BB left side cup for a dure ace 7700 or ultegra BB. I am
    trying to get some more life out of mine. My cup is damaged.

    If anyone has one from a bad BB and wants to practically give it away
    please email me

    [email hidden]

  2. Flash said:

    I need a BB left side cup for a dure ace 7700 or ultegra BB. I am
    trying to get some more life out of mine. My cup is damaged.

    If anyone has one from a bad BB and wants to practically give it away
    please email me

    [email hidden]

    English or Italian?...I have both, take offs from toasted BBs..$5 and
    I'll mail it to you.

    Remember for the double BB, DA and Ultegra BB cups are different.
    Triple-either will work.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.