Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Wanted: 26.8 mm seatpost.

Started by Marty · · Last activity · 3 posts · 627 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
24 May 2005
Last activity
25 May 2005
Original author
Marty
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
627
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Anyone know where I can get a 26.8 or 26.4 mm neutral setting seat post?

    Marty

  2. Marty said:

    Anyone know where I can get a 26.8 or 26.4 mm neutral setting seat post?

    Marty


    Not sure what you mean with neutral setting but I bought a 26.4 long seatpost in Brunswick cycles. 30 bucks or something. I think I have seen
    26.4 in Cecil Walker, on elizabeth, just above the cross with LaTrobe

  3. Have a couple of road seatposts in 26.8 (ie 250mm long ) with a little
    setback going out in our 'relocation' clearance:
    Miche Italy 26.8 aero profile ( new with scratches under height limit) $15
    KHS 26.8 oem post, matt silver $15

    Steve
    www.idealcycles

    http://ideal1984.blogspot.com/

    Quoted message said:

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.