Road Cycling · Public discussion

want to find cycling print

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 4 posts · 273 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
8 August 2006
Last activity
12 August 2006
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
273
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. My wife and I lived in Europe for a number of years and are both
    cycling fans. We've been to see the end of the TdF together, rode in
    the final stage public ride in Paris back in 2000, etc. etc.

    Anyhow, an image that I have used as my desktop background for sometime
    can be viewed at the link below. We both really like the shot and would
    like to find it as a print to frame for our bedroom. For the life of
    me, I can't recall where I found this image online and haven't been
    able to find it again.

    If anyone has any ideas, give me a shout. Thanks!

    http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n317/bartidog/Paris_wallpaper.jpg

  2. In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    Anyhow, an image that I have used as my desktop background for sometime
    can be viewed at the link below. We both really like the shot and would
    like to find it as a print to frame for our bedroom. For the life of
    me, I can't recall where I found this image online and haven't been
    able to find it again.

    If anyone has any ideas, give me a shout. Thanks!

    http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n317/bartidog/Paris_wallpaper.jpg

    I'd email your link to the folks at Bicycle Posters & Prints -- if they
    don't have it in stock, there's a good chance they'll know where to get
    it. www.bicycleposters.com No connection, just a satisfied customer
    for many years.

    --
    [email hidden] is Joshua Putnam
    <http://www.phred.org/~josh/>
    Updated Infrared Photography Gallery:
    <http://www.phred.org/~josh/photo/ir.html>

  3. Joshua Putnam said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    Anyhow, an image that I have used as my desktop background for sometime
    can be viewed at the link below. We both really like the shot and would
    like to find it as a print to frame for our bedroom. For the life of
    me, I can't recall where I found this image online and haven't been
    able to find it again.

    If anyone has any ideas, give me a shout. Thanks!

    http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n317/bartidog/Paris_wallpaper.jpg

    I'd email your link to the folks at Bicycle Posters & Prints -- if they
    don't have it in stock, there's a good chance they'll know where to get
    it. www.bicycleposters.com No connection, just a satisfied customer
    for many years.

    --
    [email hidden] is Joshua Putnam
    <http://www.phred.org/~josh/>

    Thanks for the heads-up. I'll drop them an email.

    Warmly,
    Carey

    Quoted message said:

    Updated Infrared Photography Gallery:
    <http://www.phred.org/~josh/photo/ir.html>

  4. Quoted message said:
    Joshua Putnam said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    Anyhow, an image that I have used as my desktop background for sometime
    can be viewed at the link below. We both really like the shot and would
    like to find it as a print to frame for our bedroom. For the life of
    me, I can't recall where I found this image online and haven't been
    able to find it again.

    If anyone has any ideas, give me a shout. Thanks!

    http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n317/bartidog/Paris_wallpaper.jpg

    I'd email your link to the folks at Bicycle Posters & Prints -- if they
    don't have it in stock, there's a good chance they'll know where to get
    it. www.bicycleposters.com No connection, just a satisfied customer
    for many years.

    --
    [email hidden] is Joshua Putnam
    <http://www.phred.org/~josh/>

    Thanks for the heads-up. I'll drop them an email.

    Warmly,
    Carey

    Quoted message said:

    Updated Infrared Photography Gallery:
    <http://www.phred.org/~josh/photo/ir.html>

    Still nothing -- bicycleposters.com had no leads. Any other
    possibilities, let me know. Thanks!!!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.