Vuelta ---> The Cutters?

Hoarsed

Guest
Here's a thought...

If OLN had not bankrolled that bizarre embarrassment they called "The
Cutters" ...I wonder what the network's remaining programming budget
would look like now?

Hmmm... might it have looked good enough to carry the daily Vuelta
feed as (originally) scheduled?

"Hoarsed" wrote...
> Here's a thought...
>
> If OLN had not bankrolled that bizarre embarrassment they called "The
> Cutters" ...I wonder what the network's remaining programming budget
> would look like now?

Not sure there was much bankroll involved int hat. Apparently the "Cutters"
are a group of Tour fans who have shown up for five or so years.

Hoarsed wrote:
> Here's a thought...
>
> If OLN had not bankrolled that bizarre embarrassment they called "The
> Cutters" ...I wonder what the network's remaining programming budget
> would look like now?
>
> Hmmm... might it have looked good enough to carry the daily Vuelta
> feed as (originally) scheduled?

OLN had the decency to cut the cutters but not until after Hans Rey
jumped Kirsten Gum.