Road Cycling · Public discussion

visit the tour de france

Started by Ulrich Hoffmann · · Last activity · 1 post · 497 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
31 May 2004
Last activity
31 May 2004
Original author
Ulrich Hoffmann
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
497
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi, I am from Germany, and this summer we will be on
    vacation near Geneva, whene the Tour de France passes
    nearby. I'd love to go watch. Do you have any idea if I can
    just go by car, how much before the race I'd have to be
    there etc.? Thanks, Ulrich

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.