Road Cycling · Public discussion

View of the commute over a year

Started by Claire Petersky · · Last activity · 5 posts · 297 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
24 December 2005
Last activity
27 December 2005
Original author
Claire Petersky
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
297
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just thought this was fabulous:

    http://spiralcage.com/Cycling/Commute/index.html.

    Example from the site:
    http://spiralcage.com/Cycling/Commute/December2005/December2005-Pages/Image17.html

    I am stunned!

    --
    Warm Regards,

    Claire Petersky
    Personal page: http://www.geocities.com/cpetersky/
    See the books I've set free at:
    http://bookcrossing.com/referral/Cpetersky

  2. "Claire Petersky" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I just thought this was fabulous:
    http://spiralcage.com/Cycling/Commute/index.html.

    I am stunned!


    This is impressive. Like some others on this group, I've documented my
    commute for a single day
    http://hometown.aol.com/mikekr/myhomepage/bike_commute_part1.htm
    but to do it for a year (and to have a good eye for a nice picture) is quite
    something.
    Thanks for posting this link.

  3. Claire Petersky said:

    I just thought this was fabulous:

    http://spiralcage.com/Cycling/Commute/index.html.

    Example from the site:
    http://spiralcage.com/Cycling/Commute/December2005/December2005-Pages/Image17.html

    I am stunned!

    A very nice photo journal. Interesting to see the changes of seasons
    thru the eyes of a daily commuter. Odd how one day you may not notice
    something, but then the next day or week or month it becomes a
    photograph. To recognize something as being worthy of a photo takes a
    bit of talent.

    Ken
    --
    [T]he bicycle is the most efficient machine ever created: Converting
    calories into gas, a bicycle gets the equivalent of three thousand miles
    per gallon. ~Bill Strickland, The Quotable Cyclist

    Homepage: http://kcm-home.tripod.com/

  4. Claire said:

    I just thought this was fabulous:

    http://spiralcage.com/Cycling/Commute/index.html.

    Example from the site:
    http://spiralcage.com/Cycling/Commute/December2005/December2005-Pages/Image17.html

    I am stunned!

    That fixed it. Next week I ride to work.

    --Karen D.

  5. "Claire Petersky" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I just thought this was fabulous:

    http://spiralcage.com/Cycling/Commute/index.html.

    Example from the site:


    http://spiralcage.com/Cycling/Commute/December2005/December2005-Pages/Image17.html

    Quoted message said:


    I am stunned!

    --
    Warm Regards,

    Claire Petersky
    Personal page: http://www.geocities.com/cpetersky/
    See the books I've set free at:
    http://bookcrossing.com/referral/Cpetersky

    cool, thanks! i may just post my own!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.