Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

video of Mark Zahn MTBing

Started by LIBERATOR · · Last activity · 5 posts · 387 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
9 September 2006
Last activity
11 September 2006
Original author
LIBERATOR
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
387
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey Ridey, this is me in this video.

    Like the way I spin my bike like a helicopter then land perfectly?

    I can teach you that in 10 minutes Ridey, but you have to buy me a new
    car.

  2. LIBERATOR said:

    Hey Ridey, this is me in this video.

    I saw a guy that looked like Joe E. Brown trying to get a little kid to
    sit in his lap.
    Sick-o.

  3. "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hey Ridey, this is me in this video.

    Like the way I spin my bike like a helicopter then land perfectly?

    I can teach you that in 10 minutes Ridey, but you have to buy me a new
    car.


    BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! In your dreams Looney Tunes.

  4. Chris Glidden said:

    "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hey Ridey, this is me in this video.

    Like the way I spin my bike like a helicopter then land perfectly?

    I can teach you that in 10 minutes Ridey, but you have to buy me a new
    car.


    BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! In your dreams Looney Tunes.

    Hey, all those guys in that video are me. The one where you saw 4 guys
    at one time racing, all of them were me too, I cloned myself and had a
    German scientist speed up their aging process til they were all my age,
    of which then they were adjusted to normal time, so I could practice
    against myself and progress myself, by competing against myself. Every
    stunt, every amazing trick, every amazing flip, all of it was me.

  5. On 10 Sep 2006 21:52:52 -0700, "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    69.15.133.1

    bouncey bouncey zahner!

    69.15.133.1 = [ ]
    network: Class-Name: network
    network: ID: NET-69-15-0-0-1
    network: Auth-Area: 69.15.128.0
    network: Network-Name: CBEY-69.15.133.0
    network: IP-Network: 69.15.133.0/30
    network: IP-Network-Block: 69.15.133.0 - 69.15.133.3
    network: Org-Name: 3DXI LLC
    network: Street-Address: 7721 W 92nd Av
    network: City: Westminster
    network: State: CO
    network: Postal-Code: 80021
    network: Country-Code: US
    network: Tech-Contact;I: [email hidden]

    network: Admin-Contact;I: [email hidden]

    network: Abuse-Contact;I: [email hidden]

    network: Created: 2/19/2004
    network: Updated: 20060908
    network: Updated-By: [email hidden]

    network: Class-Name: network
    network: ID: NET-69-15-0-0-1
    network: Auth-Area: 69.15.128.0/19
    network: Network-Name: CBEY-69.15.128.0
    network: IP-Network: 69.15.128.0/19
    network: IP-Network-Block: 69.15.128.0 - 69.15.159.255
    network: Org-Name: Cbeyond Communications
    network: Street-Address: 320 Interstate North Parkway Suite 300
    network: City: Atlanta
    network: State: GA
    network: Postal-Code: 30339
    network: Country-Code: US
    network: Tech-Contact;I: [email hidden]

    network: Admin-Contact;I: [email hidden]

    network: Abuse-Contact;I: abuse.net
    network: Created: 2/19/2004
    network: Updated: 20060908
    network: Updated-By: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.