Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Video: No Fear Noah

Started by supabonbon · · Last activity · 3 posts · 341 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
4 October 2004
Last activity
4 October 2004
Original author
supabonbon
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
341
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I think Fagerlin's kid knows how to lift the front better, but I
    haven't seen him pull off a no-footer yet:

    http://www.raceface.com/craponmydesk/Episode2-Winner.htm

    /s

    Music: Fu Manchu?

  2. supabonbon said:

    I think Fagerlin's kid knows how to lift the front better, but I
    haven't seen him pull off a no-footer yet:

    http://www.raceface.com/craponmydesk/Episode2-Winner.htm

    /s

    Music: Fu Manchu?

    That's great. My kid's not quite there, but maybe in a couple of years he
    will be!

    Matt

  3. supabonbon said:

    I think Fagerlin's kid knows how to lift the front better, but I
    haven't seen him pull off a no-footer yet:

    http://www.raceface.com/craponmydesk/Episode2-Winner.htm

    /s

    Music: Fu Manchu?

    Precious! 🙂

    --
    - Zilla
    Cary, NC
    (Remove XSPAM)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.