Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Vetta V110 Wireless Speed and Cadence

Started by Dom · · Last activity · 1 post · 991 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
26 April 2003
Last activity
26 April 2003
Original author
Dom
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
991
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Boy it has been a long winter and now the rain has moved in. It was good to get out for those few
    nice days we had over the past few weeks and finally get to try out my new computer. I bought the
    Vetta V100 wireless cadence. It was a little tricky to get setup but once I got it working, it works
    great. I ride a Canto and have it in SWB mode. The display options are not my favorite but it has
    all data I wanted and then some, including things like Temp (high and low for the ride), and cadence
    (max and average). It has two bike setting but the wireless gear cost a bit. The best part is no
    wires to contend with. I got it over the web from Wallingford Bicycle in CT. They were great. First
    one I got didn't work and I had to return it. No questions and they responded promptly. It felt good
    to support a LBS over the web. Dom.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.