Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Very Entertaining Contador t-shirt

Started by Cprace1 · · Last activity · 1 post · 906 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
27 October 2010
Last activity
27 October 2010
Original author
Cprace1
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
906
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. So I was hunting around the internet and ran across this t-shirt on dubtowncycling.comStore.html I thought it was pretty comical with all the news on Contador so thought I would share.

    [IMG]cyclingforums.com500[/IMG]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.