Road Cycling · Public discussion

Value of My Bike?

Started by clearroads · · Last activity · 1 post · 465 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
22 February 2011
Last activity
22 February 2011
Original author
clearroads
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
465
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. This is the first bike I've sold. How much should I ask? It's a 2009 Kestrel Talon Triathlon bike: http://www.onetri.com/kestrel-talon-carbon-triathlon-bike-2009-clearance-p-4123.html. It has an Ultegra groupset, Mavic Aksium wheels, Dura Ace bar end shifters. I bought it as a triathlon bike and had it professionally switched to a road bike setup. It now has Ultegra 6700 brakes/shifters, Ritchey compact bar handle, and I switched out the Ultegra crankset for an FSA gossamer compact crankset. I will include the Ultegra crankset and triathlon Profile H20 stem/bar-end shifters. There are no cracks or dents in the frame, only very minor cosmetic. It looks, rides, and is nearly new. I have less than 500 miles on it. The only issue is that when I was tightening the seatpost it cracked the seatpost a little. It is a minor crack on the bottomish part of the seatpost. I just moved the seatpost down a little and have been riding it ever since just fine. What can I fairly expect to get from this? I don't know off-hand how much I spent total, but I bought the bike for $2K as part of a tri package and then spent $500+ for the road bike setup.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.