Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

value of 2003 Giant TCR composite frame

Started by Bike4Him · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,675 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
19 March 2010
Last activity
20 March 2010
Original author
Bike4Him
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,675
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. 2003 TCR Composite Frame and Fork.
    Any thoughts on it's value?
    Maybe a range.
    Thanks

  2. Bike4Him said:

    2003 TCR Composite Frame and Fork.
    Any thoughts on it's value?
    Maybe a range.
    Thanks

    Are you selling or buying?

  3. Solanog said:

    Are you selling or buying?

    It's a long story, but the short if it is, I'm buying.

  4. Bike4Him said:

    It's a long story, but the short if it is, I'm buying.

    I would think that the value depends on the history of the specific frame (e.g., mileage) & its current condition ...

    $250-to-$400 would be the range I would consider for the frame/fork/headset + seat clamp (if applicable).

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.