rec.sport.unicycling archive · Public discussion

Universe 2 available at unicycles.com.au

Started by Andrew_carter · · Last activity · 3 posts · 517 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling archive
Published
2 April 2004
Last activity
2 April 2004
Original author
Andrew_carter
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
517
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I hope it's appropriate to post this here, if not I'm sorry.
    Universe 2 is now available from unicycles.com.au for $39.95
    and Gary will cover postage. This is only really to the
    Australian riders out there as unicycle.co.nz has it for a
    similar price. So Robbie, Nic, etc, if you want a copy
    please email me at [email hidden] with your address
    and post code.

    Thanks, Andrew

    --
    andrew_carter - www.unicycles.com.au

    HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLIST.COM/GALLERY/ANDREW
    andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
    unicycles.com.auunicycles.com.au
    New photos added 16/02 - unicyclist.comalbuu61
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    andrew_carter's Profile: unicyclist.com1052
    View this thread: unicyclist.com30677

  2. Thanks Andrew, I'll look into buying one of these. I loved
    the trailer, I'm sure I'll like this.

    --
    Robbie - Spoons Taste Good

    Proud owner of 3 young Sock Puppets... but when they get out of line, I
    get out my whacking spoon.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Robbie's Profile: unicyclist.com5302
    View this thread: unicyclist.com30677

  3. Come on guys, more people from Australia must want this video! It looks
    awesome from what I've seen and it's only $40. You could get it from the
    nz unicycle shop for NZ$55 and then pay for shipping costs of
    course:eek:

    --
    Robbie - Spoons Taste Good

    Proud owner of 3 young Sock Puppets... but when they get out of line, I
    get out my whacking spoon.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Robbie's Profile: unicyclist.com5302
    View this thread: unicyclist.com30677

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.