rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Unicyclists in Leeds

Started by luhi · · Last activity · 3 posts · 118 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
19 September 2007
Last activity
20 September 2007
Original author
luhi
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
118
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all,
    I am looking for an unicycle group in the surrounding of Leeds. I am
    driving unicycle for 8 years. I practice the discipline freestyle.
    That`s what I would like to do here again. Please tell me if you know a
    group! Thanks, Anja

    --
    luhi
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    luhi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15781
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/64362

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. Hi luhi,

    I guess it depends on how far you're willing to travel, but Nottingham
    and Derby are around an hour (by car anyway!) south of you, and there's
    a lot going on it those cities.

    STM

    --
    semach.the.monkey
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    semach.the.monkey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12078
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/64362

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  3. thank you for your answer, but I think this is to far away, becouse I do
    live here as an au pair and do not have that much time to drive. And I
    can only drive by train or bus.
    do anybody know a club which is near to leeds?
    I am sorry, that my english isn`t so good... but I try to learn more
    English!

    thanks a lot,

    luhi

    --
    luhi
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    luhi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15781
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/64362

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.