rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

unicycling on ice

Started by leo · · Last activity · 1 post · 201 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
14 November 2006
Last activity
14 November 2006
Original author
leo
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
201
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. 9 years ago, I have been riding my unicycle on ice.
    These clips were found by a skater at 'Disney on Ice'
    (http://www.disneyonice.com/) who was making 'icetricks.com'
    (http://www.icetricks.com/).
    Not much later he started at the newest show of 'Holiday on Ice'
    (http://www.holidayonice.com).
    The rehursals were done in the same street as 'Semcycle'
    (http://www.semcycle.nl/)!
    And so I was able to ride on ice again.
    This time I only had 'a factory made 26\" tyre'
    (http://unicyclist.org/cont/play.cfm?pi=f320240ice-unicycle), but I was
    even able to do side-ride, dragseat, power-gliding and more
    (unfortunely no video yet)!
    But what about 'hopping on the wheel' (http://tinyurl.com/ycvmew),
    'sideways ww'
    (http://unicyclist.org/cont/play.cfm?pi=f320240ice-sideww), and...
    'hand ww' (http://unicyclist.org/cont/play.cfm?pi=f320240ice-handww)!

    And this time with 2 enthousiast skaters around me...
    Have a look at 'hit-pirouettes' (http://tinyurl.com/y5t8do), a 'mill'
    (http://tinyurl.com/yggcw3) and the 'spiral' (http://tinyurl.com/safwr)
    -looks great isn't?-.
    Also I did power-gliding. For more skills check 'this page'
    (http://unicyclist.org/cont/ice.cfm).

    --
    leo

    Leo Vandewoestijne
    1 866-UNI-CYCL
    *| 'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/) | 'unicycle.biz'
    (http://www.unicycle.biz/) | 'unicyclist.org'
    (http://www.unicyclist.org/) | 'uniconnews.com'
    (http://www.uniconnews.com/) |*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54856

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.