rec.sport.unicycling archive · Public discussion

Unicycle Rider in "Van Helsing"

Started by Craig Milo Roge · · Last activity · 3 posts · 942 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling archive
Published
8 May 2004
Last activity
8 May 2004
Original author
Craig Milo Roge
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
942
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Anyone know who rides the giraffe unicycle in "Vam Helsing"?
    I assume it's one of the stunt crew, but... there are so
    many of them!

    Craig Milo Rogers

  2. Craig Milo Rogers said:

    *Anyone know who rides the giraffe unicycle in "Vam
    Helsing"? I assume it's one of the stunt crew, but...
    there are so many of them!

    Craig Milo Rogers

    *


    I'm pretty sure there were giraffe unis in the 1920s. Anyone
    know about when the first giraffe was built? The move takes
    place in the late 19th century.

    Anyway, I'm betting this movie is [censored], but one more reason
    I want to see it. When approximately does the giraffe make
    an appearance? Is it obvious or one of those in the
    background things?

    Cheers, Raphael Lasar Matawan, NJ

    --
    JJuggle - Last of the Dogmato-Revisionists

    '6th Annual LBI Unithon - Sat, June 5, 2004'
    (jjuggle.unicyclist.comlbiunithon)

    *Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Ball!*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JJuggle's Profile: unicyclist.com24
    View this thread: unicyclist.com32347

  3. May be enjoyable if you don't take it too seriously... plus Kate
    Beckinsale is always an incentive.....😄

    --
    one wheeled stallion - Guerilla Unicyclist

    OWS

    "It's all in the mind, not the behind" -Mikefule
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    one wheeled stallion's Profile: unicyclist.com4832
    View this thread: unicyclist.com32347

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.