General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Ultimate Tater Tot Hotdish

Started by Lynn from Fargo · · Last activity · 1 post · 343 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
3 February 2005
Last activity
3 February 2005
Original author
Lynn from Fargo
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
343
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Sheeeesh! I HATE it that I can't just use "reply" on this computer.
    Regarding Ms. Schaller and her quest for Tater Tot Hotdish - I, too,
    was on a quest. My mother never made it but it was always what I made a
    beeline for at any pot luc. I looked up a dozen recipes and took what
    I liked and made this up. It is advanced comfort food: high fat, high
    carb, high sodium, highly satisfying!

    Ultimate Tater Tot Hotdish
    Spray a 9" by 13" cake pan or casserole with no-stick stuff.
    Layer in the following ingredients in this order:
    2 (16 ounce) cans green beans, drained
    2 pounds hamburger, cooked and drained
    1/2 package of dry onion soup mix
    1 can French fried onions
    2 cans cream of whatever soup mixed with 1 small can evaporated milk
    Slices of American cheese (the sandwich kind)
    Tater Tots to cover (I line 'em up neatly.)

    Bake at 350° about 45 minutes or until Tater Tots look really done.
    Serves at least eight with leftovers.

    Lynn from Fargo

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.