Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Ultegra hubs for sale

Started by Colnago · · Last activity · 3 posts · 470 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
25 February 2004
Last activity
26 February 2004
Original author
Colnago
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
470
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a pr of brand new in boxes Shimano Ultegra 28 hole hubs for sale, these come with skewers and
    all paperwork in the box, asking $170 for the pr.

    Replies to Ralph at email address [email hidden]

    cheers

    Ralph

  2. colnago said:

    I have a pr of brand new in boxes Shimano Ultegra 28 hole hubs for sale, these come with skewers
    and all paperwork in the box, asking $170 for the pr.

    Quoted message said:

    Replies to Ralph at email address [email hidden]

    Quoted message said:

    cheers

    Quoted message said:

    Ralph

    Where are you?

    --
    Nick

  3. Hi,

    I am in Sydney until Sunday, then back to Townsville, I have the hubs with me if you want to discuss
    them, contact me on 0413 314 389.

    cheers

    Ralph "NickZX6R" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    colnago said:

    I have a pr of brand new in boxes Shimano Ultegra 28 hole hubs for sale, these come with skewers
    and all paperwork in the box, asking $170 for


    the

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    pr.

    Quoted message said:

    Replies to Ralph at email address [email hidden]

    Quoted message said:

    cheers

    Quoted message said:

    Ralph

    Where are you?

    --
    Nick

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.