Road Cycling · Public discussion

Ullrich in the ditch again.

Started by Callistus Valerius · · Last activity · 4 posts · 363 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
10 July 2005
Last activity
10 July 2005
Original author
Callistus Valerius
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
363
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. 37 mph into the corner of descent, and gust of wind blows the big german
    into the ditch. That's what you get when you ride with those big profile
    carbon zipp's or whatever they are. You could hoist those wheels up on mast
    and sail the seven seas. Lance waits, for Ullrich, but it seems kind of
    hollow now. Two old men helping each other to the finish line.

    As far as I'm concerned no has the yellow now. I don't recognize any
    Riis infected rider as a legitimate contestant. Riis brings out his black
    doctors bag, and says to himself, who should I give the yellow to today,
    will it be "Z", "V", or "B."

  2. Callistus Valerius said:

    37 mph into the corner of descent, and gust of wind blows the big german
    into the ditch. That's what you get when you ride with those big profile
    carbon zipp's or whatever they are. You could hoist those wheels up on mast
    and sail the seven seas. Lance waits, for Ullrich, but it seems kind of
    hollow now. Two old men helping each other to the finish line.

    As far as I'm concerned no has the yellow now. I don't recognize any
    Riis infected rider as a legitimate contestant. Riis brings out his black
    doctors bag, and says to himself, who should I give the yellow to today,
    will it be "Z", "V", or "B."

    You're just a ball of positivity, aren't you?

    Not only is the glass not half full you seem to look for glasses that
    are half empty, until you find 10 of them. And then you harp on it.

  3. David Ferguson said:
    Callistus Valerius said:

    37 mph into the corner of descent, and gust of wind blows the big german
    into the ditch. That's what you get when you ride with those big profile
    carbon zipp's or whatever they are. You could hoist those wheels up on mast
    and sail the seven seas. Lance waits, for Ullrich, but it seems kind of
    hollow now. Two old men helping each other to the finish line.

    As far as I'm concerned no has the yellow now. I don't recognize any
    Riis infected rider as a legitimate contestant. Riis brings out his black
    doctors bag, and says to himself, who should I give the yellow to today,
    will it be "Z", "V", or "B."

    You're just a ball of positivity, aren't you?

    Not only is the glass not half full you seem to look for glasses that
    are half empty, until you find 10 of them. And then you harp on it.

    I guess he's what they call a "mixer". Gets his kicks out of trying to
    make something into an issue and stirring the pot.

    R

  4. Quoted message said:


    I guess he's what they call a "mixer". Gets his kicks out of trying to
    make something into an issue and stirring the pot.


    Look at how Riis ruined Tyler! I will never forget.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.