General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Typhoid fever recovery time

Started by Adrian · · Last activity · 1 post · 535 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
30 May 2004
Last activity
30 May 2004
Original author
Adrian
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
535
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm 21 yo male in Pakistan and I was just diagnosed of
    Typhoid. Now that problem is, I'm supposed to undertake work
    related travel in a few days.

    I have low-grade fever (99 deg), and have started the
    antibiotic treatment (Ofloxacin), do you think i can recover
    enough in 2-3 days to start work again?

    Waiting anxiously for your reponses, as I'm unsure whether I
    should go (even tho its a significant career opportunity).

    Regards, a h

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.