Home Road Cycling Tyler was an alpine ski racer
Thread details
What we know about this thread
Original section Road Cycling
Published 13 August 2004
Last activity 14 August 2004
Original author Marty
Posts 5
Discussion status Public discussion
Total views 465
Views / 30 days 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–5 of 5 Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Original post Marty
Archived post
Richard Adams
Archived post
14 August 2004, 03:26 UTC
#2
Marty said: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=577&e=4&u=/nm/20040813/sp_nm/olympics_cycling_hamilton_dc
I knew he raced alpine at a fairly high level before cycling. What I did not know is that a crash ended his ski racing career. So, he crashes hard in cycling and skiing - but damn, he is tough. Says he loves mountain biking! Be careful Tyler.
Now that we've seen Hermann Maier ride in the TdF - I want to see Tyler forerun a WC DH - like the Hahnenkamm for example. -- Marty
Yeah, we all knew that. Well, some of us did. You might be surprised how many mountain bikers were former skiers, with reconstructed knees.
14 August 2004, 17:18 UTC
#3
"Richard Adams" <[email protected] ...
Quoted message said: Marty said: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=577&e=4&u=/nm/20040813/sp_nm/olympics_cycling_hamilton_dc
Quoted message said: Quoted message said: I knew he raced alpine at a fairly high level before cycling. What I
did
Quoted message said: Quoted message said: not know is that a crash ended his ski racing career. So, he crashes
hard
Quoted message said: Quoted message said: in cycling and skiing - but damn, he is tough. Says he loves mountain biking! Be careful Tyler.
Now that we've seen Hermann Maier ride in the TdF - I want to see Tyler forerun a WC DH - like the Hahnenkamm for example. -- Marty
Yeah, we all knew that. Well, some of us did. You might be surprised how many mountain bikers were former skiers, with reconstructed knees.
Such as Levi Leipheimer obviously.
-Ken
14 August 2004, 17:34 UTC
#4
"Ken Papai" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:%PrTc.308925$XM6.286940@attbi_s53...
Quoted message said: "Richard Adams" <[email protected] ...
Quoted message said: Marty said:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=577&e=4&u=/nm/20040813/sp_nm/olympics_cycling_hamilton_dc
Quoted message said: Quoted message said: Quoted message said: I knew he raced alpine at a fairly high level before cycling. What I
did
Quoted message said: Quoted message said: not know is that a crash ended his ski racing career. So, he crashes
hard
Quoted message said: Quoted message said: in cycling and skiing - but damn, he is tough. Says he loves mountain biking! Be careful Tyler.
Now that we've seen Hermann Maier ride in the TdF - I want to see
Tyler
Quoted message said: Quoted message said: Quoted message said: forerun a WC DH - like the Hahnenkamm for example. -- Marty
Yeah, we all knew that. Well, some of us did. You might be surprised how many mountain bikers were former skiers, with reconstructed knees.
Such as Levi Leipheimer obviously.
I did not know that. -- Marty
14 August 2004, 17:58 UTC
#5
Marty said: "Ken Papai" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:%PrTc.308925$XM6.286940@attbi_s53...
Quoted message said: "Richard Adams" <[email protected] ...
Quoted message said: Marty said:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=577&e=4&u=/nm/20040813/sp_nm/olympics_cycling_hamilton_dc
Quoted message said: Quoted message said: Quoted message said: I knew he raced alpine at a fairly high level before cycling. What I
did
Quoted message said: Quoted message said: not know is that a crash ended his ski racing career. So, he crashes
hard
Quoted message said: Quoted message said: in cycling and skiing - but damn, he is tough. Says he loves mountain biking! Be careful Tyler.
Now that we've seen Hermann Maier ride in the TdF - I want to see
Tyler
Quoted message said: Quoted message said: Quoted message said: forerun a WC DH - like the Hahnenkamm for example. -- Marty
Yeah, we all knew that. Well, some of us did. You might be surprised how many mountain bikers were former skiers, with reconstructed knees.
Such as Levi Leipheimer obviously.
I did not know that. -- Marty
and of course two of America's best espoirs: Ian MacGregor and Timmy Duggan!
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
· 0 bots
· 0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.