Road Cycling · Public discussion

Tyler Hamilton story on NPR

Started by Bruce H. · · Last activity · 3 posts · 282 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
22 September 2004
Last activity
22 September 2004
Original author
Bruce H.
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
282
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. From today's Day to Day program...

    http://www.npr.org/rundowns/segment.php?wfId=3931036

    Nothing new. But you get to hear Hamilton say..."I know I'm innocent.
    I know I didn't participate in that. So if it does come out positive,
    then there's a flaw in the test for sure. Don't forget, this is a new test.
    This is a first time result."

  2. (Bruce H.) said:

    From today's Day to Day program...

    http://www.npr.org/rundowns/segment.php?wfId=3931036

    Nothing new. But you get to hear Hamilton say..."I know I'm innocent.
    I know I didn't participate in that. So if it does come out positive,
    then there's a flaw in the test for sure. Don't forget, this is a new test.
    This is a first time result."

    OK, all you techies with portable voice-stress analyzers, get at it. <g>

    -B

  3. [email hidden] (Bruce H.) wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    From today's Day to Day program...

    http://www.npr.org/rundowns/segment.php?wfId=3931036


    Also on WGN-TV Chicago news.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.