Road Cycling · Public discussion

Two Saeco riders dropped from Paris-Tours

Started by Sonarrat · · Last activity · 3 posts · 432 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
10 October 2004
Last activity
13 October 2004
Original author
Sonarrat
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
432
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Compare:

    http://www.letour.fr/stf/paristours/2004/fr/engages.html

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2004/worldcup04/paristours04/?id=startlist

    Something is seriously foul here. Leonardo Bertagnoli and Alessandro
    Spezialetti have been erased from the start list. if this is what I
    think it is, then we have a major trend that Saeco needs to address..

    -Sonarrat.

  2. <Sonarrat> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Compare:

    http://www.letour.fr/stf/paristours/2004/fr/engages.html

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2004/worldcup04/paristours04/?id=startlist

    Something is seriously foul here. Leonardo Bertagnoli and Alessandro
    Spezialetti have been erased from the start list. if this is what I
    think it is, then we have a major trend that Saeco needs to address..

    -Sonarrat.

    Are you studying in a music school?

    I am currently in the process of applying to schools.

  3. Jiyang Chen said:


    <Sonarrat> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Compare:

    http://www.letour.fr/stf/paristours/2004/fr/engages.html

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2004/worldcup04/paristours04/?id=startlist

    Something is seriously foul here. Leonardo Bertagnoli and Alessandro
    Spezialetti have been erased from the start list. if this is what I
    think it is, then we have a major trend that Saeco needs to address..

    -Sonarrat.

    Are you studying in a music school?

    I am currently in the process of applying to schools.

    Yes and no, I'm in an undergraduate music program, but not in a "music
    school" like Juilliard or Curtis, but rather a university, because I
    wanted a broader education. (Unfortunately, what I'm getting is an
    experience so Communistic that it would make students in Ceaucescu's
    Romania tremble...)

    -Sonarrat.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.