Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Two helpings of Cherry Pie for Rotator !

Started by Dogboy · · Last activity · 5 posts · 888 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
9 February 2004
Last activity
10 February 2004
Original author
Dogboy
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
888
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Steve Delaire of Rotator Recumbents can build amazingly fast bikes! 1st place - Steve Delaire riding
    his trusty Super Seven 2nd place - Dogboy on the Coyote A group of 20 riders was the best turnout of
    recumbents at Cherry Pie so far!

  2. [email hidden] (dogboy) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Steve Delaire of Rotator Recumbents can build amazingly fast bikes! 1st place - Steve Delaire
    riding his trusty Super Seven 2nd place - Dogboy on the Coyote A group of 20 riders was the best
    turnout of recumbents at Cherry Pie so far!

    Congrats to all- got pictures?

    And are y'all going to come up to Oregon for our 75 mile Wasco Wild West 75 in The Dalles, OR. on
    May 1st or the Human Power Challenge at Portland International Raceway on May 29th through 31st?

    Jeff

  3. Hi Jeff, Yes, I think there will be 4 Rotators coming to Portland on Memorial Weekend. It sounds
    like Gardener and the gang will be coming up as well. I was wondering if it would be possible to
    get the people at the track to let us come and camp a day earlier? It's such a long drive that it
    would be nice to have a day to relax before the racing starts. Whats the wild west 75? Can you
    give details?

  4. [email hidden] (dogboy) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi Jeff, Yes, I think there will be 4 Rotators coming to Portland on Memorial Weekend. It sounds
    like Gardener and the gang will be coming up as well. I was wondering if it would be possible to
    get the people at the track to let us come and camp a day earlier? It's such a long drive that it
    would be nice to have a day to relax before the racing starts. Whats the wild west 75? Can you
    give details?

    If I come again I'd also like to camp at the track a day earlier.

    Zach Kaplan

  5. [email hidden] (Zach Kaplan Cycles) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    [email hidden] (dogboy) wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi Jeff, Yes, I think there will be 4 Rotators coming to Portland on Memorial Weekend. It sounds
    like Gardener and the gang will be coming up as well. I was wondering if it would be possible to
    get the people at the track to let us come and camp a day earlier? It's such a long drive that
    it would be nice to have a day to relax before the racing starts. Whats the wild west 75? Can
    you give details?

    If I come again I'd also like to camp at the track a day earlier.

    Zach Kaplan

    Camping at the track an extra day *shouldn't* be a problem, but I have to get the OK from PIR
    before I say OK.

    The details for the Wasco Wild West 75 are on the WISIL webpage:
    recumbents.comevents.htm . It's being put on by a local organizer, but I'm helping
    somewhat. It sounds neat- but I'm going to go on a scouting trip in a couple weeks. I'll be better
    able to comment once I see what they do.

    Jeff

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.