http://twicetheman.blogspot.com/
I am a severely obese guy on the road to fitness, any support you can
give me at my blog would be appreciated
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
http://twicetheman.blogspot.com/
I am a severely obese guy on the road to fitness, any support you can
give me at my blog would be appreciated
Quoted message said:http://twicetheman.blogspot.com/
I am a severely obese guy on the road to fitness, any support you can
give me at my blog would be appreciated
A quote: Wednesday I went to a lunch meeting and had a buger
Stop eating your boogers.
Bill (who is REALLY going to have fun with this site)
Quoted message said:http://twicetheman.blogspot.com/
I am a severely obese guy on the road to fitness, any support you
can give me at my blog would be appreciated
Good luck, and don't forget to work in some strength training. You'd
be surprised how much of a difference 20 minutes of lifting weights 3
times a week does.
Jason
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.