Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Triathlon and Cycling show on SEN

Started by DaveB · · Last activity · 5 posts · 602 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
5 January 2005
Last activity
9 January 2005
Original author
DaveB
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
602
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. For those in Melbourne, SEN (1116 on the AM dial) have a Tri and Cycling
    show on Friday nights 10-11pm. Pity about the time, I can see me waking
    up each Saturday night saying Doh missed it again.

    DaveB

  2. DaveB said:

    For those in Melbourne, SEN (1116 on the AM dial) have a Tri and Cycling
    show on Friday nights 10-11pm. Pity about the time, I can see me waking
    up each Saturday night saying Doh missed it again.

    DaveB


    DOH!! Been sitting here for 45 mins wondering when the cycling stuff starts, should've looked at the times closer.

    Oh well.. next week,

    B.T.

    BTW...there's no need to point out that it took me 45 mins to realise....it's Friday.

  3. "B.T." <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    DaveB said:

    For those in Melbourne, SEN (1116 on the AM dial) have a Tri and Cycling
    show on Friday nights 10-11pm. Pity about the time, I can see me waking
    up each Saturday night saying Doh missed it again.

    DaveB


    DOH!! Been sitting here for 45 mins wondering when the cycling stuff
    starts, should've looked at the times closer.

    Oh well.. next week,

    B.T.

    BTW...there's no need to point out that it took me 45 mins to
    realise....it's Friday.

    --
    B.T.


    Ha ha, that's nothing, every Sunday evening, bar one, I have gone, "doh,
    forgot to tape/watch Cycling Central again!".

    P

  4. "Paulus" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Ha ha, that's nothing, every Sunday evening, bar one, I have gone, "doh,
    forgot to tape/watch Cycling Central again!".

    Repeated Tue @ 3.30pm
    http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral/

    I forget to tape both screenings..
    It's a waste of time SBS! Show it when we're not riding!

    hippy

  5. "Paulus" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Ha ha, that's nothing, every Sunday evening, bar one, I have gone, "doh,
    forgot to tape/watch Cycling Central again!".

    Repeated Tue @ 3.30pm
    http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral/

    I forget to tape both screenings..
    It's a waste of time SBS! Show it when we're not riding!

    hippy

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.