Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Trek Y bike bushings

Started by mds2076 · · Last activity · 4 posts · 4,648 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
4 July 2005
Last activity
18 September 2006
Original author
mds2076
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
4,648
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Does anyone know of replacement pivot bushings used in the Trek Y bikes? I need to replace them in my Y22.
    If worst comes to the worst I'll have to see if a suitable bearing can be found which will fit straight in or visit 27 bike shops to see if something off another kind of bike will fit or can be modified to fit.

  2. mds2076 said:

    Does anyone know of replacement pivot bushings used in the Trek Y bikes? I need to replace them in my Y22.
    If worst comes to the worst I'll have to see if a suitable bearing can be found which will fit straight in or visit 27 bike shops to see if something off another kind of bike will fit or can be modified to fit.

    Did you find these bushings and, if so, where? Thank you.

  3. Regis said:

    Did you find these bushings and, if so, where? Thank you.


    I got a spare bushing from the Australian Trek agent for $50.

  4. mds2076 said:

    I got a spare bushing from the Australian Trek agent for $50.


    Could you supply contact information for the Australian Trek agent please? I'm in the US. Thank you.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.