Road Cycling · Public discussion

TREK Madone 5.5 - Best Buy ??

Started by Dogfighting · · Last activity · 5 posts · 564 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
14 August 2006
Last activity
16 August 2006
Original author
Dogfighting
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
564
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I live in Ottawa, ON., Canada, where on the Internet is the best place
    to buy one ?

    Thank you

    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

  2. Dogfighting <[email hidden]> wrote in news:44dfc2c9$0$20803$88260bb3
    @free.teranews.com:

    Quoted message said:

    I live in Ottawa, ON., Canada, where on the Internet is the best place
    to buy one ?

    The OC3 from Seattle to Salt Lake City. If you can't get through the
    router, try Tom K.'s garage.

    --
    Bill Asher

  3. In article <[email hidden]>,

    William Asher said:

    Dogfighting <[email hidden]> wrote in news:44dfc2c9$0$20803$88260bb3
    @free.teranews.com:

    Quoted message said:

    I live in Ottawa, ON., Canada, where on the Internet is the best place
    to buy one ?

    The OC3 from Seattle to Salt Lake City. If you can't get through the
    router, try Tom K.'s garage.

    That's like a cockroach motel: they check in, but they never check out.

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    Never take a tenant with a monkey.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  4. "William Asher" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Dogfighting <[email hidden]> wrote in news:44dfc2c9$0$20803$88260bb3
    @free.teranews.com:

    Quoted message said:

    I live in Ottawa, ON., Canada, where on the Internet is the best place
    to buy one ?

    The OC3 from Seattle to Salt Lake City. If you can't get through the
    router, try Tom K.'s garage.

    Although I have a lot of bikes, I've never had a Trek. I buy bikes for about
    half price or less and have never seen a Trek going for anything like that
    discount.

    Of course that means that Treks are respected a lot more than the Colnagos
    and Eddy Merckx's I have.

  5. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Tom Kunich' cyclintom@yahoo. com said:

    "William Asher" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Dogfighting <[email hidden]> wrote in news:44dfc2c9$0$20803$88260bb3
    @free.teranews.com:

    Quoted message said:

    I live in Ottawa, ON., Canada, where on the Internet is the best place
    to buy one ?

    The OC3 from Seattle to Salt Lake City. If you can't get through the
    router, try Tom K.'s garage.

    Although I have a lot of bikes, I've never had a Trek. I buy bikes for about
    half price or less and have never seen a Trek going for anything like that
    discount.

    Of course that means that Treks are respected a lot more than the Colnagos
    and Eddy Merckx's I have.

    No, it means the Colnagos and Merckxen start out with more ridiculous
    markups.

    Bought my racing frame for a hundred bucks,

    --
    Ryan Cousineau [email hidden] http://www.wiredcola.com/
    "I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics
    to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.