Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Trek 1400 or Giant OCR1

Started by Gazza · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,270 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
1 August 2004
Last activity
2 August 2004
Original author
Gazza
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,270
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have made up my mind, and its down to these 2 road bikes.
    Which one should I buy ?
    Its my first Road Bike.
    Both are the same price, and both have the same gears the Shimano 105.

    Any advice would be great, maybe some owners.
    Thanks,
    Garry Pederson

  2. Within a couple of weeks you should also have the extra choice of the 2005
    OCR1 aswell.
    http://members.iinet.net.au/%7Eideal/05OCR1.jpg
    You lose the 105 chainset to a Truvativ Elita but get a carbon rear end, 500
    wheelset, SPD-sl pedals , colour white & carbon.
    Steve @ IDEAL

    "Gazza" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I have made up my mind, and its down to these 2 road bikes.
    Which one should I buy ?
    Its my first Road Bike.
    Both are the same price, and both have the same gears the Shimano 105.

    Any advice would be great, maybe some owners.
    Thanks,
    Garry Pederson

  3. G'day,

    I am in the same boat - don't know what to get....keep me in the loop

    Gazza said:

    I have made up my mind, and its down to these 2 road bikes.
    Which one should I buy ?
    Its my first Road Bike.
    Both are the same price, and both have the same gears the Shimano 105.

    Any advice would be great, maybe some owners.
    Thanks,
    Garry Pederson

  4. Hi Garry,

    I bought a Trek 1400 in dec 2003 and have loved every minute on the bike. I ride between 50-200 k p/week (in all weather) and I have never had any problems with the bike.

    I haven't had any experience with Giant Bikes.

    Good Luck.
    Brad.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.